Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339843 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1725 on: January 20, 2015, 10:57:21 pm »

"One of those types, 'course. I started travelling around the country after spending some time closer to the center. You?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: January 20, 2015, 11:11:25 pm »

"I'm from some dinky village in the south, but recently I've been spending most of my time in the east, with a few stints in Sylvinir too. Not a fun country. So... I don't think that we ever got that close. Just a gut feeling. Well... When did you start wandering about? Way back before I had some sense knocked into me I was hopping from caravan to caravan, doing some small time work. I cut across the centre of Terrania that way, so we might have bumped into each other at some point. Well probably not, that'd be some concidence if it did happen. But we might have slept in the same town around the same time, and that's just as good."

"I'm starting to ramble, aren't I? At least we know that the booze is working," she adds, after clearing her throat.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: January 20, 2015, 11:14:58 pm »

Vandertz simply shrugged at that and reached for the map again.

"Nobody here is one hundred sure about finding what we want there, but we all know the risks we are taking. And if we found the first piece of the key there, I am sure this old map might lead us to the other pieces. And hopefully next time with less skeletons."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: January 21, 2015, 01:46:04 am »

"I'm starting to ramble, aren't I? At least we know that the booze is working," she adds, after clearing her throat.

"Wandering farther from the center maybe less than a year ago. We may've slept in the same town, but I'm pretty sure we didn't meet or I'd have recognized you. Hard to miss." The merc replied. A hair with that dark shade of red and eyes like hers weren't exactly discreet, though he had to admit there was an unusual number of red-headed people in the group.

It was Lycan's turn to wave dismissively as he drank a bit more.

"Nah, it's all good. 'Suppose you were a business rival?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: January 21, 2015, 03:29:03 am »

Gordon got up and left the inn, intending to find a quiet place in the village where he could hopefully be alone.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: January 21, 2015, 07:13:36 am »

"Ah, you'd be surprised how different I was back then. I doubt my own parents would recognize me now. Well even if we met way back then it wouldn't have made a difference anyways. Just a little concidence, that's all. And, uh, business rival...? What are you getting at?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: January 21, 2015, 08:03:29 am »

"That different? You cut your hair or something? And I asked if you were a merc." he replied.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: January 21, 2015, 08:40:41 am »

"Yeah, that different. It's been a long time since I was back in my village and I've definitely changed since then. Probably a good thing, seeing as how I'm now working as a... How'd you put it?"

"Business rival? Yeah, business rival. What a great turn of phrase. Of course I generated more business for you than took away, but it still fits in a way."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: January 22, 2015, 12:52:03 am »

"Generated more than took away? Ha! Have you given up on generatin' or will that depend on our luck?"
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: January 22, 2015, 07:06:59 am »

"My luck more than yours. It depends on what kind of work I can find after all this, good or bad. I've got to eat too."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: January 22, 2015, 04:37:25 pm »

"I bet we can get gold enough to eat well for the rest of our lives during this trip, even if the Gate turns out not to be that big of a deal. If you do give me more work after this, guess we'll met on opposite sides." He laughed sincerely afterwards, as if the idea of fighting her wasn't too bad.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: January 23, 2015, 10:49:04 am »

"I guess we will. It'll be a shame to have to kill you, but business is business," Kaarina replies before joining in the laughter. Obviously she wouldn't mind fighting Lycan either.

"Guess it says something about us if we're still going to find more work after all of this. Nothing good, probably, but I've stopped caring about that long ago. And what about the rest of you guys? What are you going to do once this is all over?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: January 23, 2015, 10:55:12 am »

Kat cocked her head to the side, looking up as she thought.

"I dunno! I haven't really thought about it."

"I guess I can't be a thief forever. It might be a good idea to try a different sort of job while I still can."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: January 23, 2015, 11:06:38 am »

"Like what? That's the problem, isn't it? You spend most of your life doing something and it's hard to change tracks just like that. Well, I think that I'd get pretty frustrated if I did something clean and didn't get into a fight once in a while. But maybe it's not too late for you to change your ways."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: January 23, 2015, 11:09:55 am »

"Yeah, I know. I could be a locksmith maybe. Or a locksmith's assistant who tries to pick his locks so he can test how strong they are? I'll figure something out."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 309