Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339747 times)

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1650 on: January 15, 2015, 10:31:38 pm »

Lesan allowed himself to be steered to a table as his horse made grateful noises to Lycan. Once on his feet and inside the building, he seemed slightly more aware of himself. "Huh? Baths? Yeah, I guess that sounds like a good idea."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: January 15, 2015, 10:39:14 pm »

Sophie had pretty much conked right out at a table rather than having done anything else: the much cooler climate indoors and at night had turned her from basically dying to just really exhausted in merely a couple of minutes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: January 15, 2015, 11:19:41 pm »

Lycan quickly acquired a mug of mead and then had a server deliver one to Lesan as well. He eyed Kaarina with a wide, toothy smile.

"Remember my first round's on ya."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: January 15, 2015, 11:23:41 pm »

Elysse sat down at a table near Lycan.

"Uhm... Can I have a mug of that please?"

She had sampled mead before, though she'd never had more than one glass or two at a time.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: January 15, 2015, 11:26:03 pm »

Lesan picked up his mead and considered it for a moment. He didn't usually drink. Then again, he already had it. And he could afford to relax a bit. In fact, relaxing was probably a very good idea. He began to drink.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: January 15, 2015, 11:30:15 pm »

Sophie continued to happily snooze at a table quite close to that of the drinking party-- not directly next to them, but close.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: January 15, 2015, 11:41:11 pm »

The merc snapped his fingers and another mug of mead was delivered to Lycan's table. The knight gave it to Elysse with a smile, glancing at Sophie for a moment just to make sure she was just sleeping. Someone should probably keep an eye on her.

"Haha, good idea."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: January 15, 2015, 11:52:47 pm »

Taking the mug, she slowly started to sip it.

"Hmm... This... This tastes better than I remembered. I can see why people like it so much."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: January 16, 2015, 12:13:35 am »

"Not much of a drinker, I suppose." Lycan told Elysse before chugging all the mead in the mug in a single take. "Around the countryside, most ale's safer than 'pure' water."
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: January 16, 2015, 12:15:01 am »

"No... I can't say I have. Most of the time I've had access, I've needed to, uhm, stay on duty."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: January 16, 2015, 12:27:43 am »

"This town is very different from others, we don't really use towers guarded by people. They are guarded by energy shards, the problem is that as soon as they returned, so did the skeletons close to this area. So we cannot activate them if we don't get some assistance!"
"If we get them up, it is over for them, those magic towers are made to protect us against undead and spiritual creatures."

Even passed by everyone as if he wasn't even from the group with his amazing green pajamas.
"Whatever, it is up to them. I am staying here to count the gold we got in that pirate ship, and I am done with sand for now!"

Vandertz lazily stepped into the Inn as well, leaning against the nearest wall before reaching for the map to check their current situation, clearly he was worried about the route they were taking now.
"So much for a secret passage."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: January 16, 2015, 12:29:10 am »

"I think I'll bathe later."

She didn't much fancy the idea of being without her garments in front of anyone in the group. Other than that interjection, she was quiet.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: January 16, 2015, 12:31:37 am »

Vandertz raised his head from the map when he heard Kat speaking and waved towards her.

"Feeling better now?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: January 16, 2015, 12:34:51 am »

"More or less. The heat is pretty exhausting, isn't it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: January 16, 2015, 12:40:40 am »

"No... I can't say I have. Most of the time I've had access, I've needed to, uhm, stay on duty."

"Makes sense. Drink to your heart's content! Don't get too drunk, though."

Lycan laughed and ordered for another mug for himself, taking off his gauntlets and forearm's protectors as he did so. The padded cloth armor that he wore underneath all that metal only went down to his elbows. His exposed skill was riddled with scars - jagged, clean, round and curving.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 309