Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339697 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1575 on: January 14, 2015, 08:29:34 pm »

Lycan versus CorM5: 82 Hit Rate. Roll: 14, Critical!
26x3=  78 Damage!

Chapter complete!

"Good shot! Guess that was the last one of them."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: January 14, 2015, 08:33:38 pm »

:"*huff, huff* Have to ag-agree about the desert... wanna get out..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: January 14, 2015, 08:38:49 pm »

"Wouldn't have bet on that one." Lycan remarked as he pulled his arm back in place after watching the rather grisly spectacle and stretched a bit as he felt the magic that had been supplying his spear throws with more strength fading away.

Like everyone else, Lycan had sweat mixed with sand coating his exposed skin. Though not masterfully made his armor was moderately well-sealed, but still...

"We could use a bath and some drinks, but we still have to check those. And this one here could use some healin'." he used his spear to point towards the bones and the destroyed armory before moving towards Lesan to check on him.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: January 14, 2015, 08:41:55 pm »

"Hopefully we will be able to find a town near this area. And I really DO hope Mernid didn't really become a full desert, or I doubt they are going to offer us anything without charging a lot. Also...better go check those bones and armory, eh?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: January 14, 2015, 08:45:55 pm »

"Oh, uhm, here, let me."

Riding over towards Lesan, Elysse slid off her horse, and knelt by his side. Channeling energy through her staff, she lightly touched his chest with it and watched as his wounds knitted up.

"There, uhm, he should be ok now."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: January 14, 2015, 08:51:26 pm »

Vandertz took his helmet off before moving off his wyvern, making a gesture to make it understand the battle was over and it could relax.

"Kat, are you alright?"

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: January 14, 2015, 08:58:08 pm »

After making sure the nomad was starting to breathe normally, Elysse stood up.

"Uhm, right. He should be fine now. I think that... I think I'm going to check out that armory. If anyone wants to come with me, uhm, I wouldn't object."

Elysse heads over to the armory to check it out

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 14, 2015, 09:06:17 pm »

"You'll get used to people - or bones - tryin' to kill ya." After Lesan's healed, Lycan patted the mounted archer's back vigorously.

The merc then turned to Elysse, following her as crisply as his armor allowed - though her horse was also suffering thanks to the sand.

"And I'm going, just in case."

>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 14, 2015, 09:07:22 pm »

"Well if what's her face is checking the armoury and Lesan's alright then I might as well check if anything is hiding among the bones. That way Vandertz and Kat can go find us a place to relax when they're done fawning over each other," Kaarina says to no one in particular before doing just that.

Kaarina checks the bones for anything interesting.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 14, 2015, 09:15:56 pm »

"Oh, uhm, thanks for coming with me. Uhm... tell me. Why did you join this group?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 14, 2015, 09:22:05 pm »

"I doubt you'd find lodging here. Most of the port is in pieces. Armory's only still here because we protected it. We're only still here because we... er, borrowed most of the better equipment. In fact, I'm surprised Elysse would even approach it, the ungrateful man would probably try to put a bolt through her."

Maiya approaches the salvaging Kaarina, because socialization and stuff.

"The weapons have been rotting just like their owners. I wouldn't count on finding anything of value."
I need to put something interesting here.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 14, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »

"I'm a merc. They had the best deal and my last employer was terrible so I switched sides and now I'm on this trip to the Gates."
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 14, 2015, 09:34:46 pm »

"Ah, I see... So... I assume that being a mercenary is, uhm, where you got that scar? Did you not get healed in time?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 14, 2015, 09:56:56 pm »

"Yeah, a blade cut me and it took a while to find a healer. Quite a bit of blood too."
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 14, 2015, 09:57:58 pm »

"You don't seem too, uhm, beat up about it?"
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 309