Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339558 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1500 on: January 10, 2015, 01:59:30 am »

Lycan's sight absorbed all of the scene around him - the human-looking "souls", the pulsing veins of purple running through the sand and the same color spreading through the skies. It all seemed like bad news indeed, though there was no harm to them beyond the imprint on their memories of that grim, bizarre spectacle. Maybe the souls were actually getting freed, which would probably be good. The mercenary spun his spear with more ease than usual, noticing his potential for violence seemed to have been enhanced.

"I... Do you need healing? Or is it a good feeling?"

"Feels like the good type of different. Thanks for the worry, though."

"Be careful, Lycan! Don't be messing around with black magic! Treating it lightly could get you hurt, cursed, or worse!"
"Is that the key for the Rundum's gates? Seems a bit messed up. Where is the rest?"
: "Ye probably shouldn't be fooling around with ancient temples and strange artifacts, ye know. Ye could have killed us all without knowing it."

"I was told this was a key but it seems just a piece of one. And hey, I didn't have much of a choice. I got to the small temple to loot any valuables like the ones we found near the bones, but the doors closed behind me and the voice told me it wouldn't be good to destroy this thing, probably because I had my spear up."

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: January 10, 2015, 02:02:34 am »

"Well... I... Uhm, if you think so... Well... if something changes, uhm... let me know?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: January 10, 2015, 02:02:55 am »

: "So why didn't ye simply call for help? I'm sure Vandertz could have flown in and pulled ye out without dealing with a talking gem."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: January 10, 2015, 02:06:51 am »

"I mean... If... If we need a key for, uhm, the Gate, uhm... Wouldn't this be the best option? After all... it could be what we need... Even if it caused this, uhm, it seems like the logical choice?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: January 10, 2015, 02:09:30 am »

"I don't doubt him, old-timer. He probably COULDN'T have gotten out of there without the crystal. I'm just worried something else mighta come with it, too."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: January 10, 2015, 02:12:55 am »

"I mean... If... If we need a key for, uhm, the Gate, uhm... Wouldn't this be the best option? After all... it could be what we need... Even if it caused this, uhm, it seems like the logical choice?"
: "But we do not know if this is the key, or even part of it. We know tha players behind tha scenes are speaking to us in our minds; perhaps this is just another part of their plan." He closed his eyes and began an earnest prayer, hoping for guidance in this confusing time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: January 10, 2015, 02:18:01 am »

"Well... I... Uhm, if you think so... Well... if something changes, uhm... let me know?"

"Will do."

: "So why didn't ye simply call for help? I'm sure Vandertz could have flown in and pulled ye out without dealing with a talking gem."

"No way out but the doors, it had a ceiling. At least we found a piece. And yeah, I'm as wary of turning into a pawn for magicks as anyone else, but..."

Lycan pointed at the small figure of a screaming, pissed-off Adant in the distance.

"Somethin' tells me they'd get this if we didn't."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: January 10, 2015, 02:19:37 am »

"I guess you got a point there. Keep it safe and don't mess about with it too much, OK?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: January 10, 2015, 02:28:34 am »

Whispering quietly to Kat, Elysse asked,

"He... seems like an... interesting? fellow. What do you know about him?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: January 10, 2015, 02:44:12 am »

Kat looked over.

"Hmm? Uh... not much, really. We picked him up at a port when this stupid commander tried to stop us just because he was stupid. Lycan decided to come with us instead, which is good 'cause he's kinda scary when it comes to fighting. Uh. He likes fighting and beer, I know that much."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: January 10, 2015, 02:46:49 am »

"I... I see. Uhm... he's kinda brave if he's willing to... go into that temple and grab that key like that... I guess it's good that he joined up with you guys if he's as strong as he seems."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: January 10, 2015, 03:09:14 am »

"Eh... bravery, recklessness, tomayto, tomahto."

The diminutive thief made a motion with her hands as if they were scales with differing weights being placed on them.

"He certainly is strong though."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: January 10, 2015, 03:11:28 am »

"I guess you got a point there. Keep it safe and don't mess about with it too much, OK?"

"Gotcha." Lycan seemed in a mildly good mood still despite the strangeness of it all - though were Adant laughing his bony face off, he'd be far more worried.
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: January 10, 2015, 03:14:25 am »

"Well... Maybe I'll, uhm, talk to him some more after this. Assuming that, uhm, we get out of here."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: January 10, 2015, 03:20:19 am »

"Don't let me stop ya."
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 309