Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339553 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1140 on: March 23, 2014, 10:33:24 pm »

"I hope so. I hope we all make it."

Their group worked well together so far, but who knew what lay ahead of them? And she was still a little scared to fight the undead that was apparently waiting for them. She knew they had to do it fast before it could gather too much strength, but... she'd never ran into something like that before.

"Mmmph. Let's get those books put up and see what Even is yelling about, shall we?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 23, 2014, 10:34:35 pm »

"I really hope that she was teasing you."

"Not sure if she tried to tease me or if she thinks you'd like to test the axe on me."

Lycan stared at Lesan for a few moments as if evaluating the other man's fitness.

"Well, I learned in the field. Suppose one of the fastest ways to get him to learn how to fight with someone up on his face would be having him constantly in the thick of it."

Listening to Even's complaint, Lycan made a point:

"But what exactly is that gift? Do you want us to choose it, are you giving us options or somethin'?"
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 10:37:09 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 23, 2014, 10:40:47 pm »

"We will, Kat, we will."

He nodded again and tried to get on a more "serious" stance again, reaching for the books he couldn't get before.

"We probably should. Lets just hope he is just yelling randomly, because this really isn't the best time for him to ask us to do more things."

"I think the ship is safe and tied, good! And blood-breath, nobody is going to choose it. I expect your group to choose a person to get it. The 'gift' will depend of the person who was chosen to take it."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 23, 2014, 10:42:48 pm »

Katerina (and Vandertz, most likely) came up just in time to hear Even's last sentence.

"So... no one's even volunteered for it yet? What is it? Is it like a shard, maybe?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 23, 2014, 10:45:05 pm »

Gordon had been mostly grumbling about how "damn kids" had "no respect for their elders".

: "We were told about it less than a minute ago, of course no-one's 'volunteered' yet."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 23, 2014, 10:45:28 pm »

Vandertz stopped by Kat's side and stretched himself a bit, at least trying to keep awake.

"Seems like it, and I dunno. Would he really give something like that?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 23, 2014, 10:47:06 pm »

"Maybe. We did get him a whole new ship to sell or use or whatever he'd like. So... how do we decide who gets this?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 23, 2014, 10:52:38 pm »

"Not sure if she tried to tease me or if she thinks you'd like to test the axe on me."

"Probably the first part. That was the kind of wink you'd give your friend while he was chatting with the barmaid. Besides, I like you. It'd be a shame to have chop your head off."

Lycan stared at Lesan for a few moments as if evaluating the other man's fitness.

"Well, I learned in the field. Suppose one of the fastest ways to get him to learn how to fight with someone up on his face would be having him constantly in the thick of it."

"Nothing like the threat of dismemberment to hone your reflexes. It worked for me, after all."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 23, 2014, 10:53:49 pm »

"I have no idea. Who wants to get it?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 23, 2014, 10:55:10 pm »

"Well, if nobody wants it at all, I'll take it."

Kat was hardly one to turn down free gifts.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 23, 2014, 11:10:04 pm »

"So? Is she the one who is going to get it?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 23, 2014, 11:27:51 pm »

"Nothing like the threat of dismemberment to hone your reflexes. It worked for me, after all."

"The threat of having a few limbs loped off certainly gives you a sense of urgency that's lacking in sparring."

Lycan shrugged when Even asked once again.

"She can have the gift. Seems like she wouldn't turn down freebies."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 23, 2014, 11:29:53 pm »

"Hey, I'm just saying, none of you guys seem too eager for it. I mean if one of you wants to step up, feel free."

(Also, maybe we shouldn't hand this out tonight? Give Solymr, Blade, and Powder a chance to sign on and say whether or not they want it?)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 23, 2014, 11:33:32 pm »

"The threat of having a few limbs loped off certainly gives you a sense of urgency that's lacking in sparring."

"You can say that again. Besides, missing a few toes and fingers ain't so bad. You'll be surprised with what magic can heal."

"Hey, I'm just saying, none of you guys seem too eager for it. I mean if one of you wants to step up, feel free."

"I'm fine. You deserve it after all."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 23, 2014, 11:37:57 pm »

"'Deserve it?'"

Kat blinked.

"...You're not like making fun of me, right? It's not like a night in Even's quarters, is it? Because I don't think I want or deserve that."

Her expression went :X temporarily.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 309