Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339628 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1110 on: March 23, 2014, 08:19:29 pm »

There were no prisoners in the ship at all, but there were plenty of books marked with the Rundum's emblem. A few of those were open and marked with ink, and of course there were also things that normally can be found in a pirate ship. Flags, axes, poison bottles, booze and countless of objects that were stolen from other ships.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: March 23, 2014, 08:23:07 pm »

"I will go with you, maybe we find more pirates sleeping instead of prisoners."

"Oh sure, go looking for prisoners. It's not like some of us are slaving away here. You two go have your fun."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: March 23, 2014, 08:28:04 pm »

"Ooooh, look at this. They had some booty, that's for sure."

Kat finished digging around in a chest and held up a map, to show Vandertz.

"It's got an island and an X on the island. I wonder if there's treasure there."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: March 23, 2014, 08:32:34 pm »

Vandertz held the map up and tried to see what exactly what the 'X' was about.

"How weird...this map is actually from a book. Or at least looks like it, it even has a number on the end of the page and some information on it. It is also related to Mernid."

Kat found both of the weapons mentioned previously right at the end of the chapter. But besides that, nothing too valuable and worth carrying around.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: March 23, 2014, 08:44:21 pm »

"So it's not real? Too bad. It might've been worth looking for, in a year or two."

Kat put it away anyway and found the weaponry.

"Ooooh, look at these. Dibs on the knife!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: March 23, 2014, 08:56:30 pm »

"Good work there, Kaarina! Saw you getting swarmed by pirates and doin' quite well on your own." The knight shouted his compliment over to the female axe-wielder at the same time as he kept his arms occupied working on the ropes.

"You fight pretty good." He offered to the armored man.

"Thanks. You're a good warrior yourself with your bow." Lycan answered, giving the archer's shoulder a firm pat before resuming working. "Brave horse. Suppose it's hard for an animal not to be scared on a ship's deck."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: March 23, 2014, 08:59:57 pm »

Gordon moved over and helped tie the ships together.

: "Don't know how useful I can be with this sort of thing, but at least ye have an extra pair of hands now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: March 23, 2014, 09:00:34 pm »

Vandertz shrugged at Kat and closed the "map" before hiding it under his chest armor.

"I don't know. If they were with this, there is a reason. And all these books they have here....they clearly knew about something. Pirates wouldn't waste their time reading without a good reason."

He chuckled and placed a hand on the back of his head, looking to the side for a moment.

"All yours! Shame they weren't hiding a halberd too. Either way, I am going to get some of these books too, they might be useful."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: March 23, 2014, 09:01:43 pm »

"Good work there, Kaarina! Saw you getting swarmed by pirates and doin' quite well on your own." The knight shouted his compliment over to the female axe-wielder at the same time as he kept his arms occupied working on the ropes.

"Thanks. It's a knack. The knack is not getting killed. Not all of us are blessed with heavy armour like yours after all. You did well yourself. I'm almost jealous."

Gordon moved over and helped tie the ships together.

: "Don't know how useful I can be with this sort of thing, but at least ye have an extra pair of hands now."

"More help is always better than nothing. Just try not to bust a hip or something, old man."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: March 23, 2014, 09:07:51 pm »

"Yeah. He's a pretty smart horse. Really well trained too, I haven't had to give him a verbal command since the day I found him."

"Do you mind telling me how you do... What it is you do? I can't really focus too well when someone is swinging at me."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: March 23, 2014, 09:09:44 pm »

"Come on, just a bit more! And as there is a lot of complaining going on, I am going to give a little gift. But it will be just for one person, so I am going to let you all take your time to think about it."
Even tapped his gloved hands together and walked back to his tent.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: March 23, 2014, 09:10:21 pm »

"Sure thing. I'm going to go give this to Kaarina. She'd probably like it. I'll come back in a few!"

Kat patted Van's shoulder as she passed by on her way up to the top.

"Heeey, Kaarina! Look what I got! It's for you!"

She headed over to the axewoman and showed her the Double Axe.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: March 23, 2014, 09:19:44 pm »

Vandertz nodded to Kat and stepped aside to give her room to pass, taking that time to get all the books he could carry with him while waiting for Kat to return.

"Alright then!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: March 23, 2014, 09:21:57 pm »

"Come on, just a bit more! And as there is a lot of complaining going on, I am going to give a little gift. But it will be just for one person, so I am going to let you all take your time to think about it."
Even tapped his gloved hands together and walked back to his tent.

"Probably some trash he found in his trunk, that bow-legged, bald-headed skinflint."

"Heeey, Kaarina! Look what I got! It's for you!"

She headed over to the axewoman and showed her the Double Axe.

"What is it? Kinda busy working my ass off over here."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: March 23, 2014, 09:25:00 pm »

"Better you watch your mouth, as much as I love compliments I am serious about this stuff. And I am also sure they don't want to miss something good because of you."
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 309