Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339879 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #915 on: March 14, 2014, 07:14:59 pm »

Kat glanced at Gordon. He could tell her about it later, if he even wanted to. After a moment she shrugged and hurried over to Vandertz.

"Well, I don't wanna be left behind! I'll just stick by you for now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 14, 2014, 07:21:59 pm »

"Nobody is going to be left behind, but it is always good to see you, Kat."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 14, 2014, 07:25:00 pm »

*smile*

Kat moved so she was waking a little closer to Vandertz.

"The ocean breeze is a little chilly, huh?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 14, 2014, 07:26:22 pm »

"Well, this group formed not much time ago and we already had two people hearing the voices of the undead. You'll see. Can't get bored around us."

"You're joking, right?"

"Voices of the undead, like the ones in the rumors flying around?"

Sitting near the ship with his belongings and waiting for time to pass, it wasn't particularly hard for Lycan to notice the conversation taking a direction he was interested in.

"Vandertz also mentioned an undead army we may be facing soon. Fighting them will be fun."

Oh, and buy a Vulnerary (150g) in case Even can store things now. Store the 1/3 Vuln and keep the 3/3 one.

"Alright everyone, time to get close to the ship. I don't want to deal with Terrania's army twice in the same day."

"Here already." And indeed there Lycan was, free from the smell of old blood and booze since he had used the time available to get his gear cleaned and take a bath. A lamp was resting a few steps away from him on top of his belongings but he had been mostly hidden in the darkness.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 14, 2014, 07:43:23 pm »

Vandertz chuckled and stepped closer as well.

"Hah! Yes, it is. It is always terrible to both me and Orihalcon to fly during the night when close to the ocean."

He looked to the side for a moment and nodded to Lycan.

"Good! Just make sure you keep around. And let me know if you find anyone trying to spy on us or something."

He focused his attention back to Kat and placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling at her yet.

"So, are you having fun on this mission? After all, you were looking for some adventure!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 07:53:20 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 14, 2014, 08:03:12 pm »

Katerina put a hand on Vandertz's hand and looked up at him.

"I can't say it hasn't been eventful! We're not even out of Terrania yet. And we've got plenty of money for supplies. I'd say we're doing good for ourselves. What do you think?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 14, 2014, 08:06:40 pm »

Vandertz tried to entwine the fingers of his hand with hers, shrugging a bit.

"I think we are doing pretty good here, and  as you said, we still have plenty of money. Maybe a lot more than expected, as we didn't really need to hire someone with a ship or something."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: March 14, 2014, 08:10:44 pm »

"Vandertz also mentioned an undead army we may be facing soon. Fighting them will be fun."

"What makes you say that? Last thing I'd want is some double-kneed, cross-eyed goose-plucker getting up after I smashed his face in."

"Alright everyone, time to get close to the ship. I don't want to deal with Terrania's army twice in the same day."

Kaarina out practicing her axe-work nearby.

"I'm here."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 14, 2014, 08:15:47 pm »

Kat returned the gesture.

"Yeah!"

"Although to be honest I'm a little worried about how well I'll do fighting undead. They don't really have any vitals to stab and I'm not sure dark magic is the best kind of magic to go at them with."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 14, 2014, 08:19:51 pm »

"This will be my first time facing undead too, so I am not sure how this will work. But I am quite sure that they won't be able to fight back if we cut off their arms and legs, right?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 14, 2014, 08:22:15 pm »

"What makes you say that? Last thing I'd want is some double-kneed, cross-eyed goose-plucker getting up after I smashed his face in."

"Ha, that is what amuses me! Stab a man straight through the thigh and chances are he's as good as dead, but something that ain't worried about dying of bleeding will keep on going."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #926 on: March 14, 2014, 08:23:36 pm »

Gordon had been this close to opening up to the young woman, when Vandertz walked by and announced their imminent departure. Suddenly aware of how many people were around, he clammed up.

: "I have some small experience with the undead, Vandertz. Fear not, we will prevail."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 14, 2014, 08:25:01 pm »

"That would probably work. I hope it's that easy. Maybe Nanoha can burn them, too."

"I feel kinda bad for undead. Do you think the people they were are still in there somewhere?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 14, 2014, 08:25:13 pm »

"Ha, that is what amuses me! Stab a man straight through the thigh and chances are he's as good as dead, but something that ain't worried about dying of bleeding will keep on going."

"Where's the satisfaction though? When I smash a guy in the head I expect him to drop like a sackful of rocks. Otherwise you're just sparing with a glorified training dummy."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 14, 2014, 08:27:51 pm »

: "I understand that is still a subject of much debate, Katerina."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 309