Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339942 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #855 on: March 13, 2014, 05:33:32 pm »

"Oooh, a present?"

Kat took it and looked it over, turning it in her hands to see it from every angle.

"Thanks, Lycan!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 13, 2014, 05:57:14 pm »

Lycan just nodded and headed towards the stores in order to find Vandertz and get some Pure Water bought before they ran out of stock.

Lycan buys Pure Water 3/3, 300 gold.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 13, 2014, 06:42:50 pm »

"Hm? Do you need something, Lycan?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 13, 2014, 07:20:27 pm »

"Yeah, gold to buy some Pure Water. Also, I left a silver card Bonecrusher had on him with Kat. Seems like one of those membership passes or something."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 13, 2014, 07:26:27 pm »

"Sure, we still have plenty of gold yet. As for the card, I probably will ask Even about it. I don't know too much about that kind of mercenary business."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 13, 2014, 08:40:04 pm »

"Heard about them, never actually used one. Guess Bonecrusher was less stupid than most thought."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 13, 2014, 08:45:53 pm »

"Well, they were well-equipped, weren't they? So I don't think they were that stupid after all."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: March 13, 2014, 08:55:44 pm »

"I've seen all kinds of stupid and they were one of the worst - the deadly kind. Anyway, it's a motley crew you got here, though I guess that's to be expected of mercs. How did you round 'em up?"
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 13, 2014, 09:07:36 pm »

"I guess not many people would take this explanation seriously, but I just offered them what we can find on the Gates. So for now, their payment is what we are getting in the path, I think they just accepted to join because we actually have a good map to reach Rundum without much trouble."

"Or at least I hope we won't, after receiving those bad news about Mernid, I am concerned about what we will be facing. While I do enjoy a good fight, I know my limits, and facing some kind of undead army surely is one of them."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 13, 2014, 09:13:46 pm »

Now that they had a quiet moment, Sophie went to address a matter that had her curious- was that a horse? Sophie had never seen a horse close up before. As such, she walked up to the animal, looking at it from a very short distance.
:"Hello there..."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 13, 2014, 10:16:34 pm »

:"Um, I was... talking to your horse..."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 13, 2014, 10:19:26 pm »

Lesan closed his eyes and slowly covered his face with one hand. "Ah. Right. Sorry, should have assumed." Well, the day wouldn't have been complete if he hadn't managed to embarass himself. Typical.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 13, 2014, 10:26:11 pm »

Sophie just looks down and blushes, kind of standing there awkwardly.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: March 13, 2014, 10:31:27 pm »

After opening his eyes again, Lesan was surprised, and more than a little alarmed, that Sophie was still there. Wait, was she trying to have a conversation? Should he say something? "So, uh. You dance. That's not a normal battlefield thing, eh?" Ah, and the blurting of badly chosen words begins.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 309