Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339718 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4320 on: May 30, 2020, 05:10:57 pm »

"I'll take a ship."

Kat wasted no time scrambling up the side; it wasn't much different from climbing a city wall or the side of a house.

"Here's a rope!"

She threw it down for everyone else.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: May 30, 2020, 05:16:22 pm »

: No need to ask twice.

Seraphim summoned the Thunder Hammer and prepared to dunk Eversor's skull into dust.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4322 on: June 01, 2020, 06:27:51 am »

"Something about this feels far too easy. I wouldn't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I think we should stay wary." He flew his pegasus up to the deck of the ship, turning to watch Seraphim once he landed.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: June 08, 2020, 03:40:37 am »

With Eversor's skull being crushed there wasn't much else to be done on the shore, so Even brought his wagon to the ship and waited for the others to join in before setting sail.
"So, I know I have magic powers here or something but...WHERE are we going?"
Even rubbed the back of his head and squinted his eyes at his compass that had its pointer spinning in all directions.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: June 08, 2020, 03:50:55 am »

Seraphim looked at Eversor's remains for a moment before dispelling the Thunder Hammer.

: My people have been avenged. He then boarded the ship with the rest.

: Why don't you just wish for it to go where you should? Nothing really seems to make much sense here so that should work.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4325 on: June 08, 2020, 03:55:59 am »

"A map to show us a destination would be nice. I do have to wonder, though; will this strange place only respond to you?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: June 08, 2020, 09:02:41 pm »

Even pressed his hands against his head in a ridiculous thinking position, but this time nothing happened aside from the ship slightly tilting to another direction.
"Nope...can't make a map with my mind. And I just...think, so you can figure out if you can do the same by uhh...thinking."
While the wagon was being held down by ropes, it still shook a tad, followed by noises of confusion until Prisma finally tumbled her way out of it.
"Augh. So dizzy...where are we?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4327 on: June 08, 2020, 11:19:24 pm »

Ociel, taking his advice, imagines a compass that points towards where the holder is meant to go.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: June 09, 2020, 01:59:32 pm »

Oddly enough, nothing happened.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: June 09, 2020, 06:33:08 pm »

"He said 'get to the other side' so maybe if we just go straight we'll get where we need to go."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: June 09, 2020, 06:43:29 pm »

Aura floated onto the ship's mast.

"We explore. All maps began with going somewhere, but remembering where we came. Seeing part of my home in ruins doesn't render the rest inhospitable."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: June 09, 2020, 07:05:59 pm »

"So... Does anyone know how to do sails? Setup the rigging? Probably a better start than sitting here imagining we had stuff."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: June 09, 2020, 08:52:35 pm »

"We did sail before, so!"

Lycan also imagines a mug of beer to see if it works.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #4333 on: June 10, 2020, 06:46:20 am »

"Perhaps I'm being too adventurous with my thoughts. . . but yes, we should get moving. I'll follow your lead, Lycan.:
GM of Trespassers V2.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: June 12, 2020, 03:20:52 pm »

Even, who already was sitting on a throne briefly glanced at the sails who were already set with the ship moving.
"You ain't gonna need to worry about any of that with me around! So be glad, and be drunk too, because if we don't know where we are going, might as well have an excuse to be lost."
And Lycan's wish wasn't fulfilled either, but thankfully Even did create a table with enough booze for the group-Or mostly Kaarina and Lycan.
"...So the man in pajamas is creating things out of nowhere, and yet I cannot. Perhaps my previous theory was right after all, but it also raises concern."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 09:36:07 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 309