Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339760 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #4290 on: May 27, 2020, 07:37:26 am »

"Reflecting on the battle, I feel like we were either tested, or their taunts were more bark than bite given they could've all rushed us and likely even won. I mean, now knowing my- the King wasn't...really all that."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4291 on: May 27, 2020, 11:36:46 pm »

"Step back everyone, I will open the gates now."
Prisma waited for the group to move away before she began to release a beam of energy at the gates from her helmet, and while the gates apparently weren't being affected in any sort of visible way, the loud clicking coming behind them was all too noticeable. With each loud click indicating a lock was being opened, until with one last click, the gates began to tremble and slowly open to reveal the dark path ahead. The moment the connection between Prisma and the gate ended, she immediately fell down unconscious.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4292 on: May 28, 2020, 11:46:58 am »

Uh... That was supposed to happen, right? Are we just going to leave her or...? Seems like it'd be a dick move to leave her after all the help she gave, but taking her into certain danger ain't much better either."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4293 on: May 28, 2020, 12:51:21 pm »

Seraphim kneeled next to the unconscious Prisma.

: She'll be fine, she's just unconscious and we cleared the place. We need to get moving before the gate closes.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4294 on: May 28, 2020, 01:33:50 pm »

"I really don't like the idea of leaving someone behind, especially disarmed and unconscious. While Kaarina does raise a good point about the danger ahead of us, it would be pretty...dickish of us to leave her behind like that without saying a thing."
"The purple sky isn't helping me to think it is safe to leave someone behind."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4295 on: May 28, 2020, 02:26:23 pm »

: ...And no one wants to stay behind to keep guard. Then someone will have to carry her.

Seraphim slowly tilted towards Vandertz.

: Your wyvern is wide enough for two, isn't it?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: May 28, 2020, 04:48:38 pm »

Vandertz  pointed to the pajama-clad Even scratching his ass near the storage wagon.
"We also have a wagon, so I don't think Orihalcon will need to carry two people."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4297 on: May 28, 2020, 06:07:52 pm »

"I just hope he doesn't mistake her for scrap armor he can sell."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: May 29, 2020, 01:00:36 pm »

"We will be nearby to make sure he won't. Let us take her to the wagon and move on, just in case these gates end up closing again."
After Prisma was carried to the wagon, the group move forward and into the dark path, only for the gates to immediately close behind them, followed by the sound of those locks clicking back into place.
"Well then, guess we will have to get the key from Eversor when we-"
Vandertz stopped talking the moment he noticed Eversor standing next to the shore of what was apparently a vast purple sea in the cave, oddly enough the only source of light in this cave happened to be the water itself. A closer inspection would show that the sea looked like a constellation, with glowing dots on the purple water and blueish tones mixing along with the purple.

Of course that those voices behind Eversor made him turn around to face them and draw his tome.
"You again!? I don't have time to deal with you darn leeches!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4299 on: May 29, 2020, 02:42:31 pm »

: That sounds like your problem. Now, I have a bone to pick with you. Put 'em up, skinny! Or don't, and make this easier for both. Seraphim readied his armor.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4300 on: May 29, 2020, 03:49:54 pm »

"This guy again..."

"Are we gonna have to take you apart bone by bone to get you to stop?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: May 29, 2020, 09:01:37 pm »

"Probably. Let's do a thorough job of it this time, okay? We've dealt with this boney-butt, cross-eyed salt licker more than enough."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: May 29, 2020, 11:22:22 pm »

Eversor reached for his tome and gave a quiet grunt.
"It matters little if you stop me, you will be trapped here for an eternity, you have no methods to cross this sea!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4303 on: May 29, 2020, 11:50:33 pm »

Kat looked at the skeleton like he was a damn idiot, then looked at Vandertz atop his wyvern, then back to the skeleton and arched an eyebrow.

"You're the one who doesn't have a way over."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: May 30, 2020, 04:02:31 am »

"...Are you that dense to believe a wyvern will be able to cross this whole sea without getting tired? HAH, for a witch you really aren't intelligent. You would need a SHIP to reach the other side, and unless you are hiding one behind you, your journey ends here."
Pages: 1 ... 285 286 [287] 288 289 ... 309