Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339798 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #405 on: February 27, 2014, 07:59:05 pm »

"...Maybe. If that is true, I am worried, because it wasn't only one thing."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 27, 2014, 08:07:52 pm »

Kat rubbed her chin.

"But we don't really have a choice, do we? We gotta break through."

After a moment, she nodded decisively.

"Well, I don't know about the rest but I signed on for adventure. I wanna find out what those 'poison cannons' are! Maybe we can even take one ourselves and figure out how to use it."

"I wonder if Orihalcon would mind having one of those things strapped to his back. You could totally destroy our enemies before they even got close!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 27, 2014, 08:25:11 pm »

"You do have a point. We will need to face them anyway, we need a boat to reach Mernid. And well, we are going to face a bunch of undead mages, so I don't think the cannons are that bad."

"Tch. Orihalcon wouldn't be able to carry something so heavy, that and I doubt he would enjoy having some weird cannon strapped to his back. He is a tad grumpy when it is about wearing stuff."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 27, 2014, 08:29:48 pm »

"Poor wyvern! Don't worry Orihalcon, I wouldn't ask you to do anything you didn't want to."

The last was said to the general area; she didn't know where Orihalcon had disappeared to, but she figured he wouldn't go that far from his master.

"It is something to think about though. Maybe we could make molotov cocktails and you could drop them on our enemies from high up! Aaaaanyway, do we already have a boat chartered, or are we gonna check around when get to the docks?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 27, 2014, 09:07:47 pm »

"Hahah! Yeah, I really don't think he would be happy with an idea like that."
He shrugged at the thought, that didn't really sound like his style, really.

"I don't think that would work for me, really, as you can see, I prefer to just use a halberd. And well.. the plan was to check first, hopefully we will find a decent boat there."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 27, 2014, 09:27:58 pm »

Lesan finally spoke up rather than just hover around the perimeter of the group. "Well, we can try to get a boat, and if anyone but a legitimate authority tries to stop us, we just... don't... let them?" He said, his speech slowing as his words gathered people's attention. A few moments later, he shuffled around so that his horse was between him and the others.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 27, 2014, 09:45:51 pm »

Kat frowned at Lesan and Sophie.

"You two are waaaayyy too shy. You can talk to us!"

She walked over to Lesan and drug him over to Sophie so she could attempt to put her arms around their shoulders. Given that she was barely over five feet tall, this probably wasn't possible.

"C'mon, we're all comrades here!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 27, 2014, 09:46:57 pm »

: "Pretty much all we can do at this stage, really. We have no idea what these poison cannons are capable of, nor how badly whoever set them up wants ta stop us. Best we push towards the ships and find a likely candidate ta take us to Mernid, and from there ta Rundum."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 27, 2014, 09:53:05 pm »

"I am afraid it will be like that. This port belongs to Terrania, so if they are really with poison cannons there, they are putting a blockade or something."

"As we don't have much of a choice, we will have to break the blockade and get a boat. I doubt the second part will be hard, as we will be helping them to keep up their business, I doubt Terrania troops would let them keep their business running during the blockade."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 27, 2014, 10:19:26 pm »

Kat's success with Lesan was certainly questionable, but Sophie was only 5'4'' herself, so Kat could probably easily reach her shoulders. As for Sophie's reaction, she let out a quick "eep!" before:
:"Um! Hi?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 27, 2014, 10:24:27 pm »

"Hi! I don't know if we've been properly introduced. I'm Katerina LeBlanc, and I'm on this trip for fame, fortune, and adventure!"

She waited for Sophie to share her name and reason for tagging along.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 27, 2014, 10:28:47 pm »

A bit of a silence passed as Sophie figured out what was being asked of her.
:"Umm... I'm Sophie Desrosiers. I'm here for adventure. And... travel. And well clan stuff I guess, um, and... discovery?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 27, 2014, 10:35:08 pm »

"We'll get along great then! There's no greater adventure or discovery than finding out what's behind the Gates!"

Everyone could probably hear the capital G, the way Kat said 'Gates'.

"Anyway the more the merrier. I for one am happy to invite you to the group."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 27, 2014, 11:11:39 pm »

Lesan allowed himself to be dragged over, but did so in a rather stumbly fashion. His brain was currently locked up, examining a plethora of awful social situations that, if he thought them through, Lesan would realize were patently ridiculous. Of course, the thoughts kept sidetracking themselves by other thoughts.

Oh, and now they were doing introductions again. Now with motivation explanation. Yay.

"My. Um. My name is Lesan. And uh. Skills. My skills. I wanna hone them. So."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 27, 2014, 11:16:26 pm »

"What skills would those be?"

Hopefully he'd loosen up a bit if she showed she was willing to joke a bit with him.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 309