Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340453 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3975 on: September 21, 2019, 02:30:42 am »

"Something to drink? There's plenty of water here."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: September 21, 2019, 03:07:40 am »

"We all know that wasn't what I was referring to."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3977 on: September 21, 2019, 10:18:44 am »

"Actually, now that you mention it. . ." Ociel rummaged around in his bag for a few moments, before producing a pair of unlabeled bottles that were still unmistakably alcoholic. "A brewer gave me these as thanks for healing his son after a fall. Strong drink has never agreed with me, but the stuff is supposedly top quality, and now feels like an appropriate time to break it out."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: September 21, 2019, 01:54:05 pm »

"I could kiss you, Ociel."

"But I won't because that would be gross and weird."

"Doesn't mean I don't appreciate it though. Thanks."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: September 21, 2019, 02:20:01 pm »

"Nice one, Ociel."

Kat gave him a thumbs up.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: September 21, 2019, 02:20:48 pm »

"Real nice one. Now it's time to share."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: September 21, 2019, 06:03:16 pm »

"Ooh, that kind of beverage! Well, have fun and be careful with all these sharp and pointy objects, alright?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: September 21, 2019, 10:51:23 pm »

Aura carried a stack of tomes to that nice service repair person. Until she realized that Lycan had already taken care of most of her worries.

"Sorry I'm late. Had to measure how much needed repairs. I thought repairs also meant anything else like clothing or other accoutrements. But thank you so much Lycan! I was busy doing a lot of reading too--sorry for that!"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 11:50:00 pm by Tiruin »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: September 22, 2019, 11:02:04 pm »

In the morning, the group was greeted with both the Dullahan and Knightler, who apparently spent his night awake.
"I got your halberd ready, it is slightly heavier than the axe...But also hits harder."
Obtained Harbinger!
Knightler waited for Amethyst stop talking before stepping forward and briefly saluting.
"I will be staying here for now! I don't want to be a burden, it is clear that I won't be able to fight for now, so I want to at least help this Dullahan to keep making new weapons. I am sorry Aura, I know we didn't get to talk too much but you have a gate to open now, right? I will try to get in contact with Terrania about your feats."
CHAPTER 11: THE GATES OF RUNDUM
With the adventurers ready to move forward, Vandertz continued to follow the path of the map, avoiding any sort of possible bifurcations that probably were created exactly to prevent people from reaching the gates. But something was clearly off, considering they were starting to hear the sound of troops marching and voices-And the moment they reached another clear path they were greeted with the sight of countless soldiers standing in guard as if they were simply waiting for the group to arrive. While there were Terrania flags raised, this obviously was no friendly welcome, considering all the soldiers were completely hiding their faces behind helmets...And the few who weren't happened to be skeletons.
"Well met, mortals. I am impressed you managed to get this far, but this ends now. Hand over the key or perish, I am not going to waste my time playing little games."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: September 22, 2019, 11:07:02 pm »

"How 'bout you eat shit and die—again?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: September 23, 2019, 12:41:55 am »

"We've come way too far to give up now."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: September 23, 2019, 01:10:19 am »

"Given how well you've done so far, why don't you roll over and give up already? We can easily deal with boney, yellow-assed chicken-pluckers like you and your friends."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: September 23, 2019, 02:55:26 am »

: Oh, I want to try being rude too. *ahem*

: Bite my shiny metal ass.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: September 23, 2019, 05:59:09 am »

:"You're going to try the same thing yet again and you expect a different result? Really? Isn't insanity supposed to be MY shtick? Why you infringin on my sense of identity man? that ain't cool bro!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3989 on: September 23, 2019, 07:45:00 pm »

"Well, I would be glad to assist with your final rites, if you're tired of games."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 264 265 [266] 267 268 ... 309