Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340587 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3900 on: August 17, 2019, 02:53:33 am »

"I dunno how many more people we'll be meeting out here, Aura."

Kat quickly leaped to her feet and dusted off her back and skirt, then adjusted her hat before it fell off her head.

"But I think we can rely on ourselves if it comes to it. We did a good job, right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: August 17, 2019, 05:12:07 am »

"Damn right we did! We got through these guys faster than ever, if we encounter more of these skeletons they won't last a second against us."
"Not so sure about us find more people around here, I mean...We are surrounded by ruins, and apparently there's only one person building a house in this direction we are going."
"I know I am just dreaming thinking about this, but I hope he is building an inn. It has been far too long since we slept in a comfy place."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3902 on: August 17, 2019, 12:04:27 pm »

"Perhaps. Either way, it's worth looking into. Either it's someone who should be warned about the creatures we've met, or one of them."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: August 18, 2019, 01:51:59 am »

"An inn would be good. It's been awhile since I got to sleep in an actual bed."

"We might as well get stepping! We can plan our next destination over food better than we can standing around these rainy old ruins."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: August 18, 2019, 09:41:36 pm »

"Yeah, the plan is to check the place out-I mean, it is on the same direction we are going, so why not?"
"Tell me about it. I am surprised we didn't catch a cold yet finding under a darn storm."

After taking a moment to rest, the group moved forward and towards the direction of the gates...At this point you didn't even need to have a map to tell you were in the right direction thanks to that magical essence being strong enough to the point of being nearly palpable. While it wasn't something that could harm someone, it was still a very odd and constant feeling. In the end of the foggy road they were greeted with the sight of a large house with a massive furnace attached to its side.
"Safe to say this is the place."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: August 18, 2019, 10:30:47 pm »

"Looks like a blacksmith's forge to me. Dunno why else they'd need so much fire."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3906 on: August 18, 2019, 11:24:13 pm »

"It could be a kiln. In a place this isolated, it might be hard to come by brick and pottery. Hopefully a forge, though; it would be fortuitous if it was."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: August 19, 2019, 02:33:38 am »

: Maybe it's a dullahan's forge! Let's go check it out.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: August 19, 2019, 06:20:09 pm »

"Alright, I'll bite. What's special about a Dullahan's forge compared to the regular kind?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: August 19, 2019, 06:49:38 pm »

"Aren't they really good blacksmiths? Maybe we can get some good weapons for you guys here, is what Seraphim's saying. That and he'd probably like to meet another of his own kind."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: August 22, 2019, 03:58:57 am »

"Well, at least it does look friendly so I am glad they weren't building a fortress. But that does raise other questions too."
"...Or a single important question; why build a forge so far away from everyone and everything?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: August 22, 2019, 04:16:16 am »

: This isn't really far away from everyone, is it? It's plenty close to the gates... and the corrupted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: August 22, 2019, 02:17:14 pm »

"...Well, we didn't see a single town here, just ruins so I would dare to say it is pretty far away. Me and Kat never passed around here before too, I wasn't even aware Rundum had territories left untouched for so long."
Vandertz shrugged and knocked on the door.
"I suppose we will be getting our answer no-"

Before he could finish his sentence, the door slam open and smashed him against the wall, leaving the door wide open with an armored figure holding an axe that was nearly their size.
"YOU DARN DOOR KNOCKING-SQUIRRELS, I GOT NOTHING FOR YOU HERE!"
The dullahan lowered her axe and stared at the party for a moment before giving them a puzzled look.
"Goodness me! Customers already? Please come in!"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3913 on: August 22, 2019, 02:26:23 pm »

"Well, so it is a forge. Hello, madam, it's good to see another friendly individual out here." Ociel ducked his head politely before obliging her request, heading into the building.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: August 22, 2019, 02:38:53 pm »

: I was right! It's been so long since I saw another dullahan!

: At least... one that wasn't corrupted.

: But anyways, how are you doing, fellow dullahan? I'm Seraphim and these are my friends.
Pages: 1 ... 259 260 [261] 262 263 ... 309