Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340607 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3870 on: August 03, 2019, 04:04:21 am »

"I'm a witch, after all. Communing with spirits and nature and stuff is my line of work!"

"Wish I had a black cat and a broom I could fly on though. I guess I'll just have to settle for being a Kat in black clothes and a good climber at that."

"Anyway, anything I can do to help with the whole 'worn out because used a buncha magic' thing, or is that more Grandpa's type of problem?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: August 03, 2019, 04:10:13 am »

: At least the cat can be arranged.

: A healing staff should provide the energy back quicker than just laying here, but Gordon has already helped me a lot. Did you see how he blocked that axe from hitting me? It didn't even touch his armor!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: August 03, 2019, 04:14:03 am »

"Yeah, Grandpa's pretty amazing. He just doesn't like to act like it."

After a few moments, Kat shifted around and laid down near Seraphim, lacing her hands behind her head.

"I'm from Rundum, you know? But I've never been in this part of the country. I guess most people don't come out this way, since it doesn't even look like there's much to loot for adventurers. How little we knew, huh? That gate must be out here in the boonies somewhere."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: August 03, 2019, 04:28:26 am »

: This place is a bit ruinous, but there were people living here. If not humans, then... maybe the Weavers like the one from before. Is he still around?

: I'd ask why did you leave, but you already mentioned other humans aren't too fan of the mYsTeRiOuS magics. Seraphim waved his gauntlets around as he said it. Seeing the whole thing with the gate, how Weavers said they'd hunt them if they knew, it doesn't come as a surprise they would start hunting other humans once the monsters ran out.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3874 on: August 03, 2019, 04:34:21 am »

"I think the one in the robe's still over there; last I saw Anne was keeping an eye on him."

"And yeah, people don't really like things they don't understand. Or lower-class people. Or both."

"It'll be fine though, I think. All that's in the past now! Once we defeat these skeletons and save the world, we'll be treated practically like royalty."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3875 on: August 03, 2019, 04:46:32 am »

: Don't worry, they'll find something else to blame us for and we'll be back to being adventurers!

: Speaking of skeletons, do you know who could this one have belonged to? All the others were apparently important figures of Terrania's past.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3876 on: August 03, 2019, 04:55:43 am »

"Sorry, but I dunno. I never got much of a proper education - whore's daughter and all. The prison guards taught me how to read and some math and stuff though. Guess they thought if I knew how to do stuff other than steal I wouldn't be as likely to end up in jail again."

Kat sighed.

"There were a few I didn't like but a lot of 'em were really nice people - nicer'n most of the townsfolk I knew. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes."

"Maybe we can ask the next skeleton we run into about these ones. He probably won't answer us though, or at least, won't without talking a lot of trash."
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:06:17 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3877 on: August 03, 2019, 05:09:34 am »

: We could also ask the Weaver and the others if they heard his name or if he fits into any legend. That axe couldn't have gone unnoticed. I'm not moving from here in a while though.

: ...So the nicest people in town were the prison guards? Maybe the rest of the townsfolk should have spent some time in prison themselves.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3878 on: August 03, 2019, 05:12:58 am »

"It might have done some stuck-up nobles some good!"

"Can't really throw people in jail for being mean, though. And if being rude was illegal practically nobody'd be walking free, we all have bad days and all y'know?"

"Speaking of that axe, I wonder if Kaarina can use it."

"Then again I think Kaarina could probably split people in half with a rotten stick."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3879 on: August 03, 2019, 05:20:01 am »

: They could have made a class to teach people how to not be idiots, then don't let them out until they stop being idiots. Problem solved!

: Kaarina could split people in half by looking at them hard enough if she knew how.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3880 on: August 03, 2019, 05:23:39 am »

"Maybe we shouldn't say such things about her with our backs to her and in a vulnerable position like this."

"People do take etiquette classes from what I hear, but I guess they only think it applies to people in high society. Everyone below that's dirt."

Kat sighed.

"People are gonna be people I guess."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3881 on: August 03, 2019, 05:43:35 am »

: She isn't behind me right now, is she? My field of vision isn't very good at the moment.

: People had been people even before I was asleep and they continued to be after I woke up. It's individual persons like those prison guards or yourself that make things better.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3882 on: August 03, 2019, 05:48:30 am »

"And Van, and Grandpa, and even Lycan and Even! Everyone here."

"Change doesn't happen all at once, so I've heard. It's just a little here and there and then it's crept up on you before you even notice it."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3883 on: August 03, 2019, 05:52:53 am »

: Yeah, on our own we were just the odd ones out. But all of us together just stormed through the skeleton's army! I don't feel like an outcast in this group, even if I'm the only dullahan in it.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3884 on: August 05, 2019, 03:17:59 pm »

"Let me check." Ociel landed his pegasus, and bent to search the pile that had once been their foe.
"May the Reaper judge your soul. . ."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 309