Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340833 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3645 on: March 15, 2019, 10:42:41 pm »

"I've had rainy mornings where chaffing was the least of my worries. If that's is the worst thing I have to deal with today I'd be very happy indeed."

"With how our luck has been going, those lights are going to turn into yet another fight. If this keeps up, by the time we reach the gate we'll all be as worn out as that nonsense-spewing sack of bones. This better be worth it."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: March 16, 2019, 02:21:48 am »

"I somewhat doubt this is just a 'rainy morning' considering I can't even see the sun yet. So I am afraid to say our luck is far from being reached yet."
"We already went through a desert and some sort of wasteland, so if I had to guess Adant is messing up with the weather here somehow."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: March 16, 2019, 04:47:01 am »

"Good for him. We're still going to rip his pelvis away from his spine and dislocate his jawbone with it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: March 16, 2019, 05:41:50 am »

: You mean there's cons to armor?

: Also didn't we already do that to Adant? Or at least left his remains at Oblivion.

: And Ociel, thanks. It made me feel better, and the repairing too.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: March 16, 2019, 08:27:04 am »

"It doesn't matter who is responsible for this. We're still going to dislocate their jaw with their pelvis. If it's someone other than Adant then we'll just have to introduce ourselves properly first."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: March 16, 2019, 12:55:38 pm »

"I dunno, that sounds like a pretty good introduction to me."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: March 16, 2019, 01:58:43 pm »

"Yes, I don't think we will have much time to bother with a proper introduction at this point."
"Just WHAT have you been guys doing since I last saw you? It is like-"

He interrupted himself the moment he heard some rustling in the bushes, which apparently was only a warning as right after that plenty of shapes were forming behind the trees. Even during the heavy storm it was still possible to hear all the chittering and clicking coming from the group, but only one figure stepped forward. A creature wearing a purple cloak and a skull mask, and while the mask did cover most of its head, it was still possible to see those mandibles coming from each side, making it all too clear the creature wasn't a human.

"Ahhh, humans. It has been far too long...But I am not here to fight, I am merely here to warn you."
"The direction you are taking. It leads to death. These lands are being drowned by a stronger force, and we saw beings that at first we assumed were humans, but they are not. So unless your desire for hunting is that big, I cannot understand why you would take such path."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3652 on: March 16, 2019, 07:29:56 pm »

"Dark, humanlike creatures? It sounds like we may be headed in the right direction." Ociel chuckle as he brought his pegasus to a stop, taking his hand from where it had drifted to his sword in preparation and grasping the reins once more instead.
"If my suspicions about the identity of these beings is correct, then we've met them before."
He turned to face the rest of the group for a moment. "We're not the first ones here, then. I assume we're not giving up after getting this far?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: March 17, 2019, 03:16:21 pm »

: I'm not human either, we're here for certain non-humans especifically.

: Speaking of non-human, what are you?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: March 17, 2019, 03:39:27 pm »

"They carry an odd aura, we chose to not approach them. No point in ambushing something you may not be able to eat, and I do feel like our losses would be too big."
"If you know them, eliminate them from these lands. Their presence had been disturbing nature, and if this storm keeps going for too long, this area of Rundum may find itself underwater. We chose to avoid dealing with your kind for this long because we know they only attract chaos."

Vandertz gave a shrug in response to Ociel's question.
"We had been through a lot, and if they somehow managed to get ahead of us, it can only mean they are desperate to stop us, right? So we must be very close to the gates, so there's no reason for us to give up."

The hooded figure turned to face Seraphim, soon clicking its mandibles a few times.
"I am well aware you are no human, you do not smell like flesh. We haven't dealt with your kind in generations, so times are truly changing if you are here. And for the worst, I fear."
"We are the Weavers. But the flesh beings just refer to us as 'savages', we managed to survive whatever affected the other creatures by hiding in the least explored area of Rundum."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3655 on: March 17, 2019, 04:09:36 pm »

Ociel pursed his lips. He had his suspicions about these Weavers, but they were friendly for the moment. He chose not to pursue it; this didn't seem like they were being lead into an ambush.
"Yes, that sounds like the ones we've encountered before. Thank you for your warnings; we'll be doing our best to rid the world of them, you have my word."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: March 17, 2019, 04:13:19 pm »

"More skeletons. If you ask me their time is done and they just need to get out of the way. People don't live forever for a reason."

"Not saying I want to die or anything but the world isn't big enough for everyone who's ever lived; gotta make room for other people to have their turn in the sun, am I right?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: March 17, 2019, 11:40:36 pm »

"I only saw a single skeleton among them. The others...They weren't quite alive, yes, but they still had flesh covering their bones. I only heard stories about this sort of cursed magic before, so it seems you are chasing a very threatening being."
The Weaver pointed out towards Even in specific before speaking up again.
"I will provide your...Weird-looking comrade a horse, as carrying your supplies in the storm like this will not be safe. Take it as an offer, as we do hope you succeed on defeating this being. We cannot hunt if there is nothing to be hunted."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:52 pm »

"Well, thanks for the help then. We've taken care of these idiots before and we can do it again." After zombies, skeletons, crystal people and living sets of armor, Lycan was used to the weird.

"And no need to be polite about how weird Even is, no one likes him."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: March 19, 2019, 07:39:33 am »

: Weavers... If you avoided getting locked out and didn't get knocked out like me and other dullahans, can you tell me what happened then?
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 309