Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339754 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #360 on: February 26, 2014, 01:35:37 am »

"I'd say no, but you probably wouldn't believe me. No one ever does."

"...I haven't, though. Until today I hadn't even tried to use my magical abilities in years. I thought maybe if I hid it for long enough people would forget..."

"...but I thought maybe I could, y'know, use it for good. Like maybe it would come in handy during our journey, you know? I mean, that's not wrong, is it? Or should I just... forget about it?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 26, 2014, 01:56:56 am »

: "Well for Defender's sake girl, what's the problem? It isn't the power, it's what people do with it!"

: "...I apologize. The point is, the reason dark magic (which is what I assume you're talking about) gets a bad reputation is because evil people used it ta do evil things. Now, I don't think you're evil, even given your...profession. If ye use this power responsibly, there won't be a problem."

: "Of course, if I feel you've gone down a bad path, I will recommend ta Vandertz that ye be forced ta leave. It's my duty as a follower of the Defender - I won't enjoy making taking that step. Until then though, I have no issue with whatever sort of magic ye use.
...So, is that it?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 26, 2014, 02:09:57 am »

Kat's eyes were closed; she looked like she had been clenching her jaw and neck muscles in preparation of being slapped, and when it became obvious one wasn't coming she opened an eye timidly. After a few seconds she opened the other one and looked at Gordon.

"...I'm not evil, no... and it's better to be a thief than a witch where I come from."

She ground the toe of her boot against the ground and looked at her feet, biting her lower lip while she heard Gordon out.

"I understand, and I'll show you. I don't care about power. I would've rather had..."

Katerina stopped herself there and looked up, one hand on the elbow of her other arm.

"...Nevermind. Just trust me, OK Father? I'll only use my dark magic for the good of our group."

"...You really don't think I'm a wicked girl?"
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:11:40 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 26, 2014, 02:25:26 am »

: "Alright. I'll take your word on that for now, and the fact that you trusted me enough to tell the truth is...well, thank ye for that."

The old man harrumphed at Kat's question.

: "Well, ye hardly be a saint. Then again, few people are so that's not exactly a fair comparison. Me initial impression based on having met ye less than a day ago is that you're not wicked, so take that as ye will."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 26, 2014, 02:37:15 am »

Katerina stepped forward and hugged the old priest, laughing happily.

"You don't know how relieved I am! I was so worried that you'd be really mad, like the priests back in my hometown."

"Thank you, old-timer."

Kat made absolutely no move to drop the hug.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 26, 2014, 02:58:41 am »

Gordon, taken completely by surprise, stood stock-still for a moment.

: "...Alright, alright. That's, uh, quite enough. You'll get a bruise from me armor if ye keep that up."

He hoped the beard would cover up the slight pink of embarrassment creeping across his face.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 26, 2014, 03:06:07 am »

After another moment Kat disengaged and put her hands in her back pockets.

"Thanks for listening to me."

She tilted her head to the left questioningly.

"But... when we got back you looked tired. Are you feeling all right?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 26, 2014, 01:31:57 pm »

: "Listening is a part of me job, but you're welcome anyway. And yes, I am tired, but the reason behind it is something Vandertz needs ta hear as well."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 26, 2014, 01:39:44 pm »

"OK. Let's go talk to him then."

Kat started walking back toward the group, then stopped and looked over her shoulder, waiting for Gordon to catch up and come with her.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 26, 2014, 01:54:17 pm »

Gordon followed along (after making sure he looked suitably unruffled from Kat's hug) and walked straight over to Vandertz.

: "Something has happened. While the two of ye were flying around, I was contacted by someone - mentally, I mean. It may be the same person who spoke to Lesan."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 26, 2014, 02:30:35 pm »

Nanoha walks over to Vandertz.
:"I need to borrow about 400 gold."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 26, 2014, 05:08:24 pm »

Vandertz raised an eyebrow as soon as he saw Gordon and Kat again, looked like his little break was over.

"Another one from the group being contact mentally? That is really weird.. what is that thing trying to get bothering you two? Did it say anything important?"

He nodded to Nanoha and gave her a little pouch with Gold.

"Here you go."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 26, 2014, 05:11:11 pm »

Kat tilted her head to the side.

"I wonder why old-timer and shyguy, anyway? Do you think it'll try the rest of us, Vandertz?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 26, 2014, 05:40:54 pm »

: "Whoever it was, it seemed that all they wanted ta do was taunt. Said I should give up or die with the rest, that if we showed up ta fight they'd turn me into some sort of undead priest. And yes, I get the impression that they'll try to contact someone again. I warned them against it, but..."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 26, 2014, 05:53:24 pm »

"..So now we are in some kind of war against these creatures too, lovely. It seems we don't have much of an option now, we will face them on Mernid not just to help the country, but also to stop them from whatever they are up to."

"I don't know why they just contacted Father and Lesan, but just the thought of them communicating with people is already concerning. I wonder if they are trying to make some kind of... undead army."
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 309