Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340818 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3225 on: July 11, 2018, 05:43:27 pm »

The guy just saluted some random-ass group of mercs. What a tool.

Anne glowers at Knightler's over-enthusiasm but doesn't comment on it.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: July 12, 2018, 03:09:10 am »

Seraphim nodded back.

: Oh, I see. With your armor, I could have confused you for a dullahan. After all there were a fair bit of us that got trapped in here... How did you get here, Knightler?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: July 12, 2018, 02:11:27 pm »

"Ain't that a huge surprise. It's been a while since that graveyard fight." Lycan commented as he recognized the man.

"But just how in the hells did ya get here?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: July 14, 2018, 03:06:57 am »

"Dullahan? You mean those things from fairy tales? And spooky stories?"
Knightler moved a hand under his chin pondering at the question.
"My memory has been getting all foggy since I got here...But after we were done helping those crystal people I tried to make my way towards Rundum to warn them about something I saw...I can't remember what it was, but it was probably very important considering a cloaked figure dragged me into this place before I could even reach the docks."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: July 14, 2018, 04:48:09 am »

: Yes, I guess so... People got pretty spooked when they saw me for the first time. Tried to kill me and all that. There should be more in this place but... I don't know if they would be in any condition to help.

: Say, Knightler, if you don't remember what you saw, do you remember when you saw it? Maybe these people can jog your memory and piece it back since the last time you saw them.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: July 14, 2018, 11:14:35 am »

[...]
There was an armored knight sitting in front of a bonfire, and weirdly enough the flames coming from the bonfire were also crystals-Moving glowing crystals acting like flames cracking, with the occasional click, with small bits of crystal falling on the ground. A closer inspection revealed that the man was no stranger, especially for Aura; it was Knightler.
Aura was so engrossed in observing the awesome sensibilities of physical interaction with a magical plane that she only now just jogged up to the rest of the group (having been just a bit behind), and audibly gasped as she recognized the awesome fellow.

The guy just saluted some random-ass group of mercs. What a tool.

Anne glowers at Knightler's over-enthusiasm but doesn't comment on it.
Because she was stuck next to Anne and totally not because she wants those support ranks with her, she noticed her subtleness, and nothing else.

"I'm unsure if you all have forgotten but this is the same fellow who you've all met when you first met me and Elend. Remember? I was too shy and didn't even have a portrait back then

"I had you two on my mind ever since we split up! It was great to see you and her survive, and now I'm even more curious about our pegasus rider buddy. Ok, first thing off--what was the area around you like, such as the soil beneath your feet before Rundum? It's in between the docks and where we split, right?"

((Sadly UXLZ's image host is ded, so no pics))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: July 14, 2018, 05:34:52 pm »

"Wait, so are you a dullahan? Things are really getting crazy...First the crystal people, then I get sent to this place, and now you guys are hanging out with a dullahan!"
Knightler reached for a branch and began to poke the crystal bonfire when both Aura and Seraphim started trying to refresh his memory.
"I honestly have no idea...I didn't even reach Rundum, Aura. I was stopped in the docks, so I couldn't even get close to Rundum, and there were no docks before we split up, we were in some sort of village inhabited by a bunch of crystal people."
"I just remember seeing it in Mernid...But when? I don't know, I don't even know how long I had been stuck in this place by now! And I still have no idea how to get out either..."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3232 on: July 16, 2018, 08:38:01 am »

"Concerning. . ." The man can't have been down here for that long, yet his memory was seemingly already starting to fragment.
"Where did you find that, anyway?" Ociel gestured at the crystal bonfire. "I suppose I shouldn't be startled at seeing crystal behave like flame after seeing living crystal people, but it still begs asking."
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:49:42 pm by KingMurdoc »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: July 16, 2018, 02:26:04 pm »

"I guess it's good we found ya, but I agree with the questions about the crystal bonfire. It wasn't somethin' ya did, was it?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: July 16, 2018, 09:57:37 pm »

"Oh?"
Knightler glanced at the bonfire again and poked it a few times with the branch, making it crack and spill even more crystal shards on the floor.
"I passed by an area full of crystals, and I noticed some of them were producing a lot of warmth, like fire...So I just shattered some of them and brought them here. As soon as I placed them on the floor, they latched onto the ground and began acting up like flames! So the outcome was better than I thought."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3235 on: July 19, 2018, 03:00:50 pm »

"Hey... Ociel?" the quiet archer says, approaching the man. "You mind if we talk? Or are you busy?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3236 on: July 19, 2018, 03:25:44 pm »

"As busy as anyone else is, at the moment, which is to say not particularly. What did you need?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: July 19, 2018, 05:05:02 pm »

Lycan got closer to the crystal bonfire to check how good it was at its job as a fire.

"Guess ya're comin' with us then. We're movin' ahead, can't just stand still and hope for salvation."
>Yes?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3238 on: July 20, 2018, 06:15:15 pm »

"Well, I figured we could talk. We're the newest members of the group and all... sort of curious for your thoughts. This is certainly a lot... bigger, than what I figured I was signing on for."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: July 20, 2018, 07:06:52 pm »

"Hey, I didn't sign up for some world-savin' adventure either, but it looks like we're doin' somethin' like that."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 309