Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340819 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3210 on: July 08, 2018, 08:54:25 pm »

"That guy is usually either sleepin' or talking about money. How good is he actually with a sword?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3211 on: July 09, 2018, 04:29:58 pm »

The moment Kat tried to sneak into Even's tent he was already on his feet holding a shovel prepared to hit whoever stepped in.
"KEEP YOUR GRUBBY HANDS AWAY FROM MY-Oh, it is you. Why are you here? I was taking my beauty nap."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: July 09, 2018, 04:34:51 pm »

"We're all in Oblivion and you need to wake up and get dressed so we can walk around until we find a way out."

She didn't feel like sugarcoating the message. Their situation was what it was.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: July 09, 2018, 04:37:59 pm »

"Oblivio-What? And I am already dressed!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3214 on: July 09, 2018, 04:40:16 pm »

"Y'know, the Oblivion plane. That Adant skeleton put us all here because we caved his skull in for him."

She pointed at his pajamas.

"I don't call that dressed, but if you're sure, at least get your stuff packed up. We might be wandering around for a long time if we don't get lucky."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3215 on: July 09, 2018, 04:41:18 pm »

"Even, does all your cash go into new pajamas?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3216 on: July 09, 2018, 04:54:31 pm »

"Oooh, Oblivion plane...Never heard of it."
Even finally stepped out of his tent to stretch himself and glanced at the green sky before turning his head to the side.
"Okay, so you guys pissed a bonehead off and I was also sent to this green place? I can't get rich down here!"
"We talked about this before, I collect pajamas."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: July 09, 2018, 05:07:24 pm »

"Ya can't, that's why we're movin'."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: July 09, 2018, 05:31:32 pm »

"Good, time is money!"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3219 on: July 10, 2018, 01:00:21 pm »

"Then pack up because we're moving. Now. I do NOT like this place."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: July 10, 2018, 08:26:25 pm »

After Even turned his tent into some sort of wagon-Which he ended up having to pull around to follow the group, it was time for them to explore this unknown plane. Aside from the glowing lines on the stone floor, there weren't many things to be seen, aside from the occasional shard erupting from the ground for no apparent reason. But all that walking led them to someone.

There was an armored knight sitting in front of a bonfire, and weirdly enough the flames coming from the bonfire were also crystals-Moving glowing crystals acting like flames cracking, with the occasional click, with small bits of crystal falling on the ground. A closer inspection revealed that the man was no stranger, especially for Aura; it was Knightler.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3221 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:55 pm »

"And we found another stranded fool. Hey there."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: July 10, 2018, 09:28:38 pm »

"At least we know that we aren't the only idiots who managed to get trapped out in here. Though I guess this doesn't bode well for us leaving anytime soon."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: July 11, 2018, 04:07:44 am »

There was something bugging Seraphim, and he approached Gordon to talk about it.

: Gordon, I noticed you know things about Oblivion. How much do you know? Where did you learn it?

And then they saw someone else.

: Oh, is that another human? Do you know them?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3224 on: July 11, 2018, 05:34:55 pm »

The man was completely oblivious of their presence until Lycan spoke up, which made him turn his head to the side.
"Hm?"
Knightler stood up as soon as he noticed who was talking to him and saluted the group right away.
"What a pleasant surprise to see you all again! Even if it is under such an unfortunate situation...I see Aura chose to stick to your group too."
He tilted his head at Seraphim's words and pointed at himself with a slow nod.
"Yes, I am an 'another human'. People call me 'Knightler', it is just a nickname, of course."
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 [215] 216 217 ... 309