Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340777 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #3195 on: June 28, 2018, 08:27:33 pm »

: "Starvation's one o' tha few things we won't have ta worry about, actually. Still, we best get moving. Lore has it tha creatures called 'Watchers' can create portals out o' this place. Tha's about our only hope."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3196 on: June 29, 2018, 05:54:06 am »

: "Starvation's one o' tha few things we won't have ta worry about, actually. Still, we best get moving. Lore has it tha creatures called 'Watchers' can create portals out o' this place. Tha's about our only hope."
"Do we have to hold hands or do something physical to keep connected unless an outward force separates us? If I'm a scholar-mage, what is a Watcher and what else associates this place to their specialty of magic?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: June 29, 2018, 12:40:13 pm »

"Well, not starvin' sounds good. Does bein' here make we not need food and water?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #3198 on: June 29, 2018, 12:59:02 pm »

: Now that I remember... Weren't we looking for key pieces? Did the old skeleton have one?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: June 30, 2018, 12:49:54 am »

"Moving forward does sound like a good idea then, we need to find this Watcher as soon as possible. Do you have any information related to how they look or if they roam at a specific area of this realm?"
Vandertz glanced at the rubble behind them, a mix of stones from the walls and shattered mirrors before staring at Seraphim.
"Right! I do remember Adant talking about 'relocating' the key...So I guess he hid it in his skeleton body or robes."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3200 on: June 30, 2018, 06:46:18 am »

"I guess I'll look for the key. I've got the most knowledge of hidden pockets."

Kat goes over to Adant's body and picks the bones quite thoroughly to see what she can come up with. If a few bones get snapped in half while searching, that's fine.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3201 on: July 01, 2018, 09:58:28 am »

"I guess I'll look for the key. I've got the most knowledge of hidden pockets."

Kat goes over to Adant's body and picks the bones quite thoroughly to see what she can come up with. If a few bones get snapped in half while searching, that's fine.
Aura helps, after all she's standing right next to the hunk of bones and thoroughly unanswered.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3202 on: July 05, 2018, 08:27:52 pm »

Upon inspection, it wasn't difficult to find the key piece, considering it was glowing on Adant's arm, tied to it to make sure it wasn't going to fall off. So all they had to do was cut the string and take it from the corpse.

Obtained Rundum's Key Piece!

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3203 on: July 05, 2018, 09:03:27 pm »

"Well that was way easier than I expected."

"Though... I'm not the only one who thinks we should smash up old rattle-bones and scatter the pieces? Just as a precaution. Just in case the deranged cueball had some kind of back-up plan."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3204 on: July 06, 2018, 12:22:35 pm »

"Though... I'm not the only one who thinks we should smash up old rattle-bones and scatter the pieces? Just as a precaution. Just in case the deranged cueball had some kind of back-up plan."
"Our Healer is best suited for that. And that's not literally because he has a staff that can do both, there, it's more that if there's anything dangerous or ulterior, anyone skilled with those arts can best detect those first given their understanding of the living body. As far as I know!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3205 on: July 07, 2018, 03:53:45 am »

: I think this was his back-up plan. It worked pretty well for now, unless you think there's a back-up plan for his back-up plan.

Seraphim moved closer to the key piece holder.

: Do you know how many are there in total?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3206 on: July 07, 2018, 04:56:52 am »

"Lycan has the other pieces, and last time I checked we had nearly the whole key, now that we took Adant's key piece I think there's only one piece left. Or at least seems like it, and if I had to guess the last piece was also located in those tunnels we were taking..."
"But at least for now we need to worry about finding a way out of this place. So we should start moving as soon as we wake Even up."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3207 on: July 07, 2018, 05:25:03 am »

: He isn't awake yet? Are those clothes magically keeping him to rest?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3208 on: July 07, 2018, 10:45:33 am »

"Go and touch his stuff. That'll get him up quick, trust me. Even talking about it might be enough."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3209 on: July 07, 2018, 02:05:31 pm »

"I'll do it. I'm a thief so people expect it of me."

Kat sneaks into Even's tent and rifles through his stuff to see if the guy is holding out on them. Worst case scenario, he wakes up and they can go.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 212 213 [214] 215 216 ... 309