Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340507 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2910 on: October 23, 2017, 05:47:09 pm »

"I'll take corpse-carryin' duty if there aren't enough soldiers to do it. Anythin' but enlisting civilians to do it, I'm better used to dirty work than they are. Of course, I'll drink to my heart's content anyway."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: October 23, 2017, 10:55:37 pm »

"I'll take corpse-carryin' duty if there aren't enough soldiers to do it. Anythin' but enlisting civilians to do it, I'm better used to dirty work than they are. Of course, I'll drink to my heart's content anyway."
Aura felt irritated by hearing the idea, and it partly showed on her face.
"Since I'll be tending to our tower, I'll be helping out with that! Getting a wagonload with all...this in will be easy."

She knew she wasn't irritated at Lycan, and assumed it was more on how she was treated way back. I can handle dirty things too!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: October 24, 2017, 05:02:21 pm »

"Ya can help with the drinkin' too. Let's get wasted."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2913 on: October 24, 2017, 05:57:59 pm »

"I suppose I should come along, too - assuming you don't mind. Knowing the luck of this group so far, you'll find some pack of drunken cultists or such at the bar."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: October 25, 2017, 12:45:13 pm »

"WE HAVE ENOUGH SOLDIERS FOR THAT TASK, MAGGOT. YOU ARE ALL DISMISSED."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: October 26, 2017, 07:59:55 am »

"Yeah, let's go. I already took everything good anyway, unless you're into stealing their boots."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: October 26, 2017, 03:50:07 pm »

"Let's just get drunk then, I'm all for it." Lycan said, leading the group's valiant charge towards the nearest tavern.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: October 26, 2017, 03:53:48 pm »

Mug:"Sounds like a plan to me!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: October 26, 2017, 04:07:43 pm »

: Sure! However that works.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2919 on: October 26, 2017, 06:01:08 pm »

". . . Pardon me for asking, but do you have to eat to survive? I'm not sure if you can even be drunk, honestly."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: October 26, 2017, 06:13:36 pm »

"Sounds to me like a problem that can be solved at the bar. Unless you're not joining us?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: October 30, 2017, 03:14:07 pm »

While people lagged behind or discussed if living armor could get drunk, Lycan was proving he could, as long as enough alcohol was provided. And... Well, the party did have the gold to arrange for that.

"Hahaha! Gimme more mead!" he shouted after downing the second mug in less than a minute counting from the moment he went through the tavern's doors.
>Yes?

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: October 31, 2017, 02:30:45 am »

: We mostly "eat" rocks and minerals, whatever helps us maintain our bodies. That doesn't mean I can't try this.

Seraphim took a mug of mead and poured it all down in one go. A second later, there was a loud "pop" inside him and a big cloud of steam came out.

: Well... That was interesting.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: November 01, 2017, 01:42:49 pm »

"Hahaha! That was great."
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2924 on: November 01, 2017, 10:23:44 pm »

Ociel peered at Seraphim curiously.
". . . Are you okay?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 309