Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340516 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2895 on: October 11, 2017, 10:02:28 pm »

"I honestly have no idea. And even if it is possible, I am not sure if we have the resources to chase him. Plus his army is dead, so at least for now we should focus on our objective. And well...I  don't think we can interrogate the dead. None of them were willing to drop their weapons even after seeing what we were capable of."

"SO YOU MAGGOTS MANAGED TO HOLD THE LINE, GOOD. I WILL LET THE OTHERS KNOW SO WE CAN GET RID OF THESE CORPSES AND WASH AWAY THIS BLOOD BEFORE IT ENDS UP SMELLING LIKE A CRAZY CULT CITY."
"YOU LADIES MAY STAY AT OUR BARRACKS FOR NOW, IT IS THE LEAST WE CAN DO. AND WE WILL PROVIDE NEW WEAPONS TOO, BUT FOR NOW I WILL BE BUSY SO WE CAN TALK LATER ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANTED TO DO HERE."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: October 13, 2017, 07:36:19 pm »

Kat just kinda loitered, not really having much on her mind or anything to say.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: October 14, 2017, 05:27:21 am »

: Well, we did it and we didn't die! That's good enough for me.

: But... Now what? I mean, what are you going to do now?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: October 14, 2017, 11:16:28 am »

"Drink until the next set of guys try to kill us?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: October 14, 2017, 11:41:38 am »

"Sounds good to me!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: October 14, 2017, 11:56:44 pm »

"Yes, at least for now we will be resting. But the next plan is to visit that mirror cave and find the path leading to Rundum. "

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: October 15, 2017, 11:54:27 pm »

:"Sounds like fun. You mind if I tag along? I'll want a share of course, but I think you could use the help, considering how that last fight went. And I think this wont be all that boring of a trip."
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:47:19 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: October 15, 2017, 11:59:51 pm »

"Sure, why not? We need all the help we can get, looks like."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2903 on: October 16, 2017, 12:08:12 am »

"Indeed. A part of me hopes that we won't encounter another of these monsters. . . but another tells me we should look for them. Whatever their true purpose is, it cannot be benign."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: October 16, 2017, 12:09:48 am »

"I-um, I'll be tending to our energy tower. It's not that I don't like the company but- I...I can't handle liquor! But yes, I'd like to spend time here checking the area about. There must be something that such a shield would leave as a trail. Or monsters. Wasn't the whole issue inside the city walls? There must be tracks!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: October 17, 2017, 03:55:40 pm »

: Yeah, what she said. Can I go with you too? I'm a bit lost since the first thing I did after waking up was get drafted into this fight.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: October 17, 2017, 06:29:30 pm »

: "Aye, might as well come with us. Defender knows, we could all use a wee bit o' relaxation after that battle."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: October 17, 2017, 08:54:22 pm »

"Of course! We could always use more help, but for now we should take the night to relax. If you are all feeling strong enough to stand on your feet again, lets head to the barracks!"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: October 22, 2017, 04:35:57 am »

: Alright! Now that things calmed down, maybe you can tell me what is going on around the world?

Seraphim started following whoever was already walking to the barracks, probably Vandertz.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: October 23, 2017, 12:14:53 am »

"Around the world? That's a LOT to cover, so I will assume you meant just the lands nearby. Well, from what we heard magical creatures were banished a long time ago, so people aren't used to anything isn't a human anymore. And as you can see, chaos is spreading everywhere, we passed by a lot of places that were ruined, and apparently some crazy skeletons are doing that."
"And they are also after the Rundum's keys, but I feel like we are winning this race. Especially because we had been running through everything they tossed at us...But what really bothers me is that Adant somehow is alive and on their side. And by 'alive' I mean crazy skeleton."
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 ... 309