Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339672 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #285 on: February 25, 2014, 01:03:22 pm »

Kat took a step closer to Vandertz and looked up at him.

"What if I said I wouldn't mind a compliment from you every now and then, hmm?"

Her leader quickly turned serious again, and she nodded in response to his thinking aloud.

"Right. We can make a name for ourselves and maybe even get a little reward out of solving this mystery!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 25, 2014, 01:06:14 pm »

: "Hmm, I see. Unfortunately, I have already pledged me services ta another group. Thank ye for telling me though, I will be sure ta pass this information on."

Gordon bowed to the other priest and headed back to the group.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2014, 01:19:26 pm »

"Well...then that means you will be getting compliments more often. And without doubt, you do deserve them. "

"Indeed! I am sure the King would be grateful for the help, so we may be talking about a lot of Gold here."

Gordon:
"Be careful, brother. And make sure to keep those around you protected from evil."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 25, 2014, 01:24:49 pm »

Gordon arrived just as Vandertz was stumbling through some sort of conversation about compliments.

: "Ahem. I hate ta interupt, but I have some disturbing news. I overheard some priests discussing Mernid..."

: "...and supposedly there is some sort of "demon priest" responsible. Talking ta people in their minds or something. Not sure how much of this is true, rumors are flying everywhere."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 25, 2014, 01:31:38 pm »

Lesan cleared his throat, his awkwardness apparently reasserting itself. "Uh, care to repeat that last part, Father?" News about Mernid, and people being spoken to in their minds? That couldn't be a coincidence.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 25, 2014, 01:32:26 pm »

Kat merely smiled in response to Vandertz and said nothing until Father Duvall showed up and elucidated some more fact about the desert situation.

"A demon priest? Huh. We were sorta talking about maybe going through there and investigating. What do you think Father Duvall?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 25, 2014, 01:40:35 pm »

Lesan cleared his throat, his awkwardness apparently reasserting itself. "Uh, care to repeat that last part, Father?" News about Mernid, and people being spoken to in their minds? That couldn't be a coincidence.
Gordon's eyes narrowed.

: "I said that some sort of demon priest was speaking ta people in their minds, recruiting them. According ta rumors, anyway. Do ye know something?"

Kat asked him something.

: "We signed up ta open the Gates, and the sooner we do that the better. However, I don't know how wise it would be ta ignore this situation. Might be smart ta swing by Mernid and look around."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 25, 2014, 01:43:05 pm »

"That's three of us in agreement, then."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 25, 2014, 01:44:08 pm »

Vandertz smiled back to Kat before paying attention to Gordon, placing one of his hands under his chin again, giving a nod.

"I am afraid those aren't rumors, Father. Kat just told me about what she heard some minutes ago, it seems Mernid's main forest turned into a freaking desert! And only some kind of sorcerer would be able to do something like that so fast."

"But we already knew what we were going to face, so no retreat. We will deal with whatever it is, we need to get on Rundum yet, and if the map says we need to pass by Mernid, we will also get rid of this demon priest."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 25, 2014, 02:02:09 pm »

Garret reunited with the group while they were talking. After listening for a bit, he spoke up.
"I just realized that nobody explained to me the job. Mind giving me a recap?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 25, 2014, 02:07:23 pm »

"Oh, right. Well, Vandertz found a map that should hopefully lead us to the key to open the Gate! So in exchange for help reaching it, we're all getting a share of whatever is behind it. Sounds great, huh? It's a chance at fortune and eternal fame! Just think about it: we'll be the first to pass through it!"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 25, 2014, 02:13:11 pm »

: "That, of course, assumes that whatever is behind the Gates is something that can be parceled out like a treasure hoard. Some say its something else entirely."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 25, 2014, 02:15:37 pm »

"Kat explained it well. And with the path we will be taking, we will be paying a brief visit to the other countries before reaching Rundum. It seems we will be taking some kind of "Secret Path" on Sylvinir or something.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 25, 2014, 02:16:48 pm »

Lesan stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Is that right? At the time, I thought I might have just been hearing things, but I think whoever it was tried to recruit me too." Lesan closed his eyes, trying to recall what he was told. "It said I would find what I was looking for in Mernid... and that the truth about the Gates were hidden in the past or something. Apparently there's a temple we should look for."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 25, 2014, 02:19:33 pm »

: "'A temple'? The priests I spoke ta mentioned that the demon priest had some sort of Temple. There might be a connection there."

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 309