Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339952 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2655 on: August 01, 2017, 05:46:24 pm »

"Judgin' from what we've been told, there's more magic going 'round and it has to do with the Gates. Somethin' about people lockin' up most of magic before and it starting to flow again because of all the strange stuff that's been happenin' ever since we started on this path."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2656 on: August 01, 2017, 05:50:26 pm »

"Yeah, you two are good."

Kat looked at herself and shrugged.

"I guess I wouldn't mind a few changes here and there for me though."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: August 01, 2017, 05:53:07 pm »

"Yeah! Things went crazy as soon as Lycan reached for a key fragment. Guess these key pieces are affecting the seal. Or at least that's what we were told by a Crystaloid. So I am guessing we will be seeing a lot more of weird stuff."
Vandertz raised an eyebrow at the witch and crossed his arms against his chest.
"Come on now, Kat. You look fine the way you are."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: August 01, 2017, 06:00:37 pm »

: Crystaloids, huh. So what are these key fragments like, can I see them? I want to see if the seal can be fully released so I can meet with the rest of the Dullahans.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: August 01, 2017, 06:27:54 pm »

"Well...They are like fragments of a big glowing key. And unfortunately we only have two pieces."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: August 01, 2017, 06:31:50 pm »

"Nah, I dunno Van. I mean look at this."

Kat jumped up and down a few times.

"See? Nothing happening."

She then turned to Seraphim.

"Don't worry about that, though. We've got more pieces than anyone else and Vandertz has a pretty good idea where another one is. We're WAY ahead of those cult losers."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: August 01, 2017, 06:38:51 pm »

Sena, being a bit quiet (and a little steamed at her brother, truth be told), was mostly just listening to this as most of the specifics went over her head due to missing quite a lot of setup for this.

Use the two Secret Books, and that promo item to promote into Nomad Ranger.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2662 on: August 01, 2017, 07:53:56 pm »

: "We *assume* we have more fragments than anyone else," Gordon grumped. Dealing with a possessed suit of armor was likely to be difficult. "If nothin' else this cult has a lot o' manpower behind it. We're just one group, even if we be unusually competent, while they've got a wider reach."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: August 01, 2017, 08:35:20 pm »

Vandertz stared at Kat jumping without understanding what exactly she was trying to point out. After a few seconds it finally clicked.
"Uh..."
The wyvern rider didn't exactly have words to reply to that. And with Gordon speaking up his attention turned towards him for a moment to reply to his grumpy comment.
"Gordon, we will be probably facing that cult tonight. So at least try to lighten your mood up right now, they can't open the door without the pieces we carry. Plus if we managed to get through an army of skeletons AND run over that Crimson Clan, or whatever how they were called...I would  like to think we have a shot at this."
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 09:29:37 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: August 01, 2017, 09:36:24 pm »

Lycan understood faster than Vandertz did and started laughing up a storm.

"AHAHAHAH! Hahaahahaahh! Ah-ahahaahah!"

"Kat, you're just great. Don't worry 'bout that."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2665 on: August 01, 2017, 11:27:55 pm »

"Oh, that's why you insisted on me being tiny earlier. Big bad old wolf is into the smaller women, but I'm not sure if cats and dogs are supposed to get along."

That was enough teasing Lycan. It was more fun to make Vandertz blush and stammer anyway.

"Anyway, yeah, OK. Grandpa's a little right. Other people might have more. But they're really really hard to find, and the fact we've got two sits pretty well with me. And if this cult tries to attack tonight our team can give 'em hell."

Kat flashed a thumbs up at Anne and Seraphim to reassure them of the party's battle prowess, even if they all were (quite frankly) goofing off right now.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: August 02, 2017, 05:52:31 am »

"Yeah, I wouldn't worry about it. Everyone here might be a bunch of weirdos but we're damn good in a fight," Kaarina replies, hopefully doing a better job of reassuring thanks to the fact that she isn't goofing off right now. "If worse comes to worse we'll just smash these bread-headed moon worshippers and take all of their shit. You know. The usual."

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: August 02, 2017, 06:02:07 am »

: You humans are weird but, you're alright. I'd rather have weird humans working with me than angry humans trying to kill me. Which usually doesn't end up good for them.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: August 02, 2017, 08:39:57 am »

"You've run against the local cults before? You know what they're about or anything? I just kinda had some fun playing tag with them before, didn't get a chance to learn much about their motives."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: August 02, 2017, 11:41:53 am »

"I suppose we could ask that soldier. But something tells me we will be deaf before he is done giving us the information."
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 309