Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339900 times)

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2640 on: August 01, 2017, 10:15:21 am »

: So there ARE more Dullahans awake. I was starting to get worried.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2641 on: August 01, 2017, 10:44:20 am »

"Yeah, though I'm not sure if that one ever slept. We forgot to ask if they'd just woke up 'cause of all the magic goin' on. Also, I'm Lycan." the warrior said, grinning wide. "Nice to meet ya."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2642 on: August 01, 2017, 11:22:03 am »

: Oh, yes. Before I went out I found out the magic flow was getting weaker, but by the time I did it was too late, so now that the magic is strengthening again all the Dullahans and other magic creatures are back at it. And nice to- Seraphim grew quiet as he stared at Lycan.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2643 on: August 01, 2017, 12:28:06 pm »

"It is a pleasure to meet you two. Name's Vandertz, and the soldier over there isn't wrong, we are mercenaries. Well...Sorta. We are doing our own thing here, you know reaching the Gates of Rundum."

On that note, Kat pops 2xTalisman.
Kat gains +6 RES!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2644 on: August 01, 2017, 12:46:57 pm »

"Thanks, I'm Anne, a bounty hunter. and why are you aimed for the Gates?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2645 on: August 01, 2017, 12:49:18 pm »

Seraphim also stared at Vandertz with the blankest expression an armor can make.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2646 on: August 01, 2017, 01:07:50 pm »

"I am sure you heard rumors about the Gates granting wishes. Gold, power, that sort of stuff and probably more, and we do have a map showing us how to get there."
The blank expression wasn't ignored, even if he had no idea what was wrong.
"...Are you alright?"

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2647 on: August 01, 2017, 01:19:04 pm »

: Your armor. Both your armors. They're so nice! Where did you get them? I worked so hard for this one and now that I can finally enjoy it it's already outdated.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2648 on: August 01, 2017, 02:37:42 pm »

Lycan noticed the sudden silence, but before he could ask what was up, the dullahan decided to spill it out himself.

"Ah, ok. This was made by a Terranian blacksmith. She and her father worked on it, family business, you see. And hey, your armor's pretty nice too."

Then he addressed the pegasus rider.

"Bounty hunter, eh? I and Vandertz are mercs by trade."

Use that Swiftsole before I forget all about it.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2649 on: August 01, 2017, 03:52:21 pm »

"Eh? Mine was forged at Rundum. Custom armor, built to last but isn't too heavy either. And I am not sure what is 'outdated' about yours, isn't it supposed to be a full plate? As long as it can take hits, it is still an armor.""

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2650 on: August 01, 2017, 04:00:28 pm »

: Thanks but it's really not as good as I want it.  The armor itself is old and a bit rusty, I can feel it doesn't conduct very well, and the design is assymmetrical when every armor I see now is symmetrical.

Seraphim rattles around a bit.

: It's a Dullahan thing. If you humans could change bodies wouldn't you want the best?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2651 on: August 01, 2017, 05:08:23 pm »

"I like my body, but I get what you mean. If I was a dullahan I'd also want the best armor I could put my hands on. I guess that means the one we met before was pretty well off judging by their suit. Then again they were a blacksmith."
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2652 on: August 01, 2017, 05:17:26 pm »

"Intriguing..." Ociel mused to himself a bit about the dullahans. There were many questions he would have liked to ask, but he didn't want to pry or be rude.

Now that they weren't at immediate risk of being shot full of bolts, he decided to pull out the book they'd purchased and peruse its contents.

Use Secret Book. Also the 2 Angelic Cloths, however you actually do that."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2653 on: August 01, 2017, 05:29:01 pm »

: A blacksmith? No surprises there, all a Dullahan blacksmith is to get fancy materials from humans and they're set for life. Even with raw stuff they have it easy. Did they mention anything about what's happening with magic?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2654 on: August 01, 2017, 05:29:37 pm »

"To be honest I look good enough the way I am. So I don't need a new body."
And while Vandertz said that he struck a pose.
"Just messing with you, of course. I guess I can understand the reason behind it, while we aren't Dullahans we try to look presentable for others too. Except Even, for some reason he is always wearing pajamas."

Use Secret Book. Also the 2 Angelic Cloths, however you actually do that."
Secret book and angelic cloths were applied to the forehead. Ociel received +3SKL and +6 HP.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 05:33:01 pm by Praefectus Screptum »
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179 ... 309