Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339809 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2580 on: July 18, 2017, 05:41:07 pm »

"Yeah, that one. There's some more though. Hey shop keeper, what can you do with these? You're a blacksmith, right?"

For expendiency's sake, Lycan takes the blocks from everyone who has one and pushes it onto the Dullahan's counter.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: July 18, 2017, 11:51:40 pm »

The Dullahan glanced at those blocks before looking at the Knight.
"I am honestly not sure how you managed to put your hands on those. Only army merchants transport that sort of material in blocks, but it doesn't matter."
"And I am indeed a blacksmith! I made these weapons! So as long as you are willing to pay, I will turn these dusty blocks into proper weapons."
Steel Block- Can be forged into rank D physical weapons for 50 Gold. 200 Gold if it is an unique weapon.
Silver Block(2)- Can be forged into rank A physical weapons for 300 Gold.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:45:09 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2582 on: July 20, 2017, 03:14:55 pm »

"There's a certain kind of blade valued by traveling healers such as myself - an Earth Sword. I'm sure as a smith you've heard of one. Would such a thing be within your abilities to create?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: July 20, 2017, 08:12:04 pm »

"Oh, please. Enchanted weapons are easy to produce if you have the correct material! So just give me some gold and I will work on it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2584 on: July 20, 2017, 11:42:04 pm »

Ociel hands over the gold to purchase one Earth Sword.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: July 21, 2017, 07:24:37 pm »

The Dullahan grabbed the bag of money before reaching for the steel block as well.
"A deal is a deal."
He turned around and reached for a specific gem laying near some sort of weapon collection before tossing both the block and the gem inside his armor.
And once more the flames coming out of his armor grew stronger, making the "face" he had vanish during the process.
"Just give me a few more minutes and..."
The armored figure inclined his body towards a wall that already had countless of marks and holes, and a few seconds after he made that move a sword was suddenly launched from his armor only to end up stuck against the wall.
"Hah! Who needs cauldrons and hammers when your essence does the job?"
Lost 200 Gold, obtained Earth Sword! Gold: 14375

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: July 25, 2017, 06:31:43 pm »

"Well, what do these items do?" Lycan asked after noticing the huge amount of exotic and expensive-looking items lying around. After getting a reply, he put on tiny reading glasses and started cracking numbers.

Lycan goes on a purchase spree.

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: July 25, 2017, 07:10:23 pm »

"Lycan wearing glasses? I think I had enough surprises for one day. "

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: July 25, 2017, 07:24:31 pm »

"He really doesn't seem the type, huh?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: July 25, 2017, 07:41:41 pm »

"Yeah. First time I see a knight wearing glasses! That also makes me wonder how he is able to land those spear tosses so well."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: July 25, 2017, 07:45:45 pm »

"Maybe he only has trouble seeing up close, and that's why he's always throwing javelins around."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: July 25, 2017, 08:07:52 pm »

"Perhaps."
"Guess now we have another guy in the reading team. Can you imagine a blood knight wearing tiny glasses reading a book  related to the story of Rundum?" "
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:18:35 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:43 pm »

"We don't have to imagine! Just hand him that book."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: July 25, 2017, 10:47:38 pm »

"As much as I want to see that right now, we need to head to Sylvinir as soon as we can.  But I am sure once we are safe there we will have plenty of time to read those books."
"Jokes aside...Are you feeling alright Kat? I wanted to ask you that sooner, but  I think we were all too focused on the battle."
Vandertz crossed his arms and closed his eyes while pondering.
"Was the Crystaloid right? I mean, about your energy and all of that, are you feeling better?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: July 26, 2017, 07:42:26 am »

"Hmm...."

Kat tilted her head to the side to think about it, causing the floppy tip of her hat to temporarily slip the other way. When she noticed she carefully pushed it back into position.

"I suppose so. I don't feel bad, exactly, just... different. It's not like an obvious thing... kinda more subtle than that. It's like..."

The witchthief rubbed her chin while she tried to think of a suitable metaphor.

"It's like always having butter and salt on your potatoes, but one day the innkeeper doesn't have any salt so you get pepper instead. It's still mostly butter and potato but the spice is a little different."

"So, yeah. I'm a pepper potato now. Not a salty one."

Kat winked and nudged Van in the side.

"I think Kaarina's got the 'salt' covered anyway."

"Get it? Sea salt!"

She hadn't meant to be that loud with that last statement, but it was so random that no one else would likely know what she was giggling about.
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 309