Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339803 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2565 on: July 12, 2017, 04:44:47 pm »

"And another part of the key is there, huh. Weird. You'd think a place that a lot of people go to wouldn't have very many secrets..."

"But maybe it's 'cause no one tried breaking the mirrors! That's an awfully rude thing to do so I bet no one did it, so that's why no one's found anything!"

Leave it to Kat to immediately go to the law-breaking theory.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: July 12, 2017, 05:03:19 pm »

Vandertz rubbed the side of his head in response to Kat's theory.
"That or they just weren't able to find some sort of secret passage. I am not sure if breaking the mirrors is a good idea, we will draw attention in no time."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: July 12, 2017, 05:09:12 pm »

"Smashin' and grabbin' isn't my style anyway. Unless it's loot on an enemy's corpse, then grabbin's fine."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2568 on: July 12, 2017, 05:25:29 pm »

"It is Kaarina's style. I just need to toss some gold on her face and I am sure she will be happy to break all those mirrors. Never liked that place anyway, it gives me the chills."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: July 12, 2017, 09:44:53 pm »

Sena decides to interject -

"I mean, if someone came out wounded then maybe they got close and got stabbed by whatever was guarding it? If they didn't break a mirror then we might not need to."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: July 12, 2017, 09:49:02 pm »

"Sena's got a point. I don't think we should go there and start smashin' the place's claim to fame. Unless there's some clues that say we have to destroy one of 'em to reveal a secret passage or somethin'."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: July 12, 2017, 09:52:08 pm »

"Let's be honest here. We all know that at least one person has already tried to smash it already. The fact that the place is still around suggests it's not so easy to break like that. Probably some magical bullshit keeping the place together or something."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2572 on: July 12, 2017, 09:55:32 pm »

"Breaking mirrors is seven years of bad luck anyway. Smashing the whole place means being cursed for an eternity I'd bet."

"Maybe the map will show us a secret passage?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: July 12, 2017, 11:20:38 pm »

"Yeah, my hopes are that the map will guide us correctly. I don't think we will have time to guess our way out of there with a skeleton army chasing us. Hopefully the books we got from that pirate ship will give us some extra information about that place. It is old, so I am sure it is mentioned somewhere."
"Also it still feels weird to say 'pirate' and 'book' in the same sentence. Why those guys even had them in the first place? I can't think of many illegal book buyers. And this isn't even like a book related to raising the dead or something obscure..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: July 15, 2017, 08:33:03 am »

"I wish there was some way we could slow those skeleton guys down. But even if we could turn this whole area into a quicksandy bog or something that would just make it worse for everyone else, too. Speaking of those books, have you had a chance to look at them yet?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2575 on: July 15, 2017, 02:10:31 pm »

"Yes, this place already looks ugly enough. We shouldn't mess it up further, plus I doubt quick sand would do much to stop them. It seems they are always ahead of us, plus they didn't seem to mind fighting in a desert when we arrived."
"Unfortunately I couldn't check them yet. Since we arrived at Mernid we had been pretty busy facing these skeletons and monsters, so I still need to get some time to properly check them."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: July 16, 2017, 08:31:53 pm »

"Then ya should find some time to read 'em. I guess we'll have some time now, unless we're ambushed by yet more living dead or soldiers tonight."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2577 on: July 16, 2017, 09:35:44 pm »

"Probably. But I really don't think that will be happening until we reach Sylvinir, we got nowhere to rest here. And I really don't like the idea of closing my eyes in a place full of poison pools after we fought that monster."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: July 17, 2017, 04:01:20 pm »

"Oh yeah, and where are those blocks of metal we got a while back? Maybe the shop keeper can do somethin' with them."
>Yes?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2579 on: July 18, 2017, 02:11:40 am »

Ociel walks up, after presumably having been occupied with some sort of prayer, and proffers his block.
"I believe this is what you were looking for?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 309