Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339801 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2550 on: July 11, 2017, 08:34:17 pm »

"Only if you want a concussion to go with those scars of yours," Kaarina replies quickly to try and shut Lycan down before he can get started.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: July 11, 2017, 08:40:00 pm »

"Who's afraid to back things up now?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: July 11, 2017, 08:43:15 pm »

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: July 11, 2017, 08:57:21 pm »

"I didn't stop to count 'em either. Probably gained a bunch of new ones during these fights."
When he noticed Kaarina and Lycan starting their thing again he made a shooing gesturing at both.
"Come on now, if you two are going for the violent  sort of flirting save it for when we aren't in this place!"

The sound of coins clicking on the table was enough to bring Even to the shop in a matter of seconds-And he was still wearing his pajamas.
"MONEY? Did we get even more gold? Hah! I think we will get rich before reaching those stupid gates."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: July 11, 2017, 09:06:46 pm »

"I'm just sayin' you're afraid of some roughhousin'." Lycan told Kaarina before turning his attention to Vandertz and Even.

"Kaarina only likes the 'violent' part. And Even, from how far can you hear the sound of coin?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: July 11, 2017, 09:31:48 pm »

"Not my fault that violence is the only thing that some assholes understand. And even then you have to beat it into them sometimes." Kaarina replies. Thankfully she turns her attention to Vandertz before she can demonstrate her words to Lycan.

"Let me get things straight. I don't flirt or any crap like that. You treat me with respect and I treat you with respect. That's it." Having said what she wanted to say, she lightens up a bit.

"Even's got a nose for gold like you wouldn't believe. Why do you think I stuck with him for so long with all of the abuse he gives me? Or how he sniffed you guys out with your quest thing?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:24 pm »

"Easy now Kaarina, you know I am not serious about that. Just pulling your leg! I am sure we all respect each other here. I doubt we would have gone this far if we didn't."

"It is a gift. Never tried to find out about distances, I only care about finding the source as soon as possible!"
"Kaarina was a good investment too as you can see. She can kill pirates, skeletons and anything with some cheap-ass axe. So after hiring her, I managed to save a lot on weapons! Plenty more gold for me-For us! And now with you lads looking for some magic gate we will be swimming in gold."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: July 12, 2017, 07:39:47 am »

"I think rough-housing is a 'guys only' thing Lycan. But, uh... I guess Kaarina isn't the type to talk about or do girly things, and I guess I'm not either..."

Kat looked down.

"...Oh, jeez. Are we both tomboys? And here I thought I was like the complete opposite of her."

The witchthief pressed the tips of her index fingers together and took a jealous glance at Kaarina's figure.

I can see one way I'm the opposite of her. I oughtta hex her. ...That wouldn't do me any good though. Especially with the whole 'trying to not be evil' thing.

Kat sighed.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: July 12, 2017, 09:17:31 am »

"Ha! Kaarina's just real grumpy and I like pokin' fun at her."

"And do you live in pajamas, Even?"
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: July 12, 2017, 10:49:24 am »

"Well, you are still a bit of an opposite. You are usually happy, and she is always grumpy for some reason."
Vandertz gave a shrug before glancing at the table of weapons, the lack of halberds made him let out a quiet grumble.

"I collect pajamas. I gotta show my collection don't you think? Plus it is an effective way to not get robbed, who is going to rob the guy walking around in pajamas?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: July 12, 2017, 01:36:45 pm »

"Maybe she's like that 'cause she's been dealin' with Even and his pajamas for too long, or maybe she's always been grumpy. Who knows."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: July 12, 2017, 02:47:47 pm »

"I suppose that's true."

Kat glanced at Kaarina and moved slightly so she was partially hidden behind Vandertz. It was also true Kaarina could probably snap her in half with hardly any effort if she took a mind to.

"Anyway! What's our next destination? Is it a big city?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: July 12, 2017, 03:58:12 pm »

Vandertz was completely oblivious of what was going on Kat's mind, so he just thought she was giving more room for the party to join them.
"Oh, right! Sylvinir is the next city, it isn't exactly big but at least it does have some very nice places to explore. And if the map is right, we will need to check the tunnel of mirrors."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: July 12, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »

"Tunnel of mirrors? What's that?"

It was probably exactly what it sounded like, but maybe there was a story behind it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: July 12, 2017, 04:40:26 pm »

"It used to be some sort attraction for visitors. It is basically a very long tunnel with many different-shaped mirrors stuck to the walls. The weird part is that you can't see anything connecting the mirrors to the wall, so people still don't know how they managed to put them in there in first place."
"I don't know much about it besides the fact people used it to test people's will and perseverance. They said the 'mirrors will look into your soul', but I dunno about that part. Either way, they had to shut it down after someone came out of there wounded."
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 309