Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339784 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2535 on: July 10, 2017, 08:03:21 pm »

"..A priest? Never expected to see one with such a...Different group, and not trying to slap a seal on my armor. But yes, I actually do have a few staves back here, perhaps they will be of your interest."
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Vandertz just brushed some dirt of his armor before finally approaching the rest of the group to see what was going on.
"Sorry if I am late for the party, just wanted to make sure Ryan wasn't going to raise again as some sort of crazy skeleton. What is going on?"
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 08:06:57 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: July 10, 2017, 08:33:30 pm »

"We found an unusual salesman here." Lycan told Vandertz with a toothy smile.

"Ok Kaarina, but gold ain't helpin' if you die with a crappy weapon in your hands."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: July 10, 2017, 09:17:55 pm »

"I survived being a bandit with a bit of rusty metal on a stick. This ain't as hard as that."

"Besides. Not like I still have that same hunk of junk with me. The weapons I've been using are sturdy enough for the job at hand."

"And, you know, I won't feel bad when I put them to use chopping wood."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: July 10, 2017, 10:49:12 pm »

"Planning on becoming a lumberjack, are ya?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: July 10, 2017, 11:37:50 pm »

"Well, we DID see some crystal creatures before didn't we? Guess we might have to get used to this!"
"But is everyone alright? We are near Sylvinir and I have no idea if we will be received nicely, so we need to take some time to rest before we move on."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2540 on: July 11, 2017, 02:38:02 am »

"We're real good as far as I can tell. Father Gordon and Ociel kept us in one piece."
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: July 11, 2017, 07:41:46 am »

Kat paused for a second and looked at Lycan, then at Vandertz, and then back to Lycan.

"I was wondering, why do you two have scars across your nose? Is it a thing with guys?"

The witch gestured what she meant, her right hand crossing her nose horizontally like Lycan and her left hand diagonal across her face (the fingertips touching the palm of her right hand) in an imitation of Vandertz so she was peering at the two over the top of her hand.

"I mean, you shouldn't take that kind of a risk, letting swords hit you in the head like that."
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 07:57:37 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: July 11, 2017, 09:36:18 am »

"Mine wasn't a sword, it was a glaive that almost ripped my nose off. I didn't miss my attack."

"Besides, we're mercenaries. We either die early or gain a few scars and the stories that come with 'em."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: July 11, 2017, 03:19:10 pm »

"Lycan is right, even if this one wasn't related to mercenary business at all. It was back at my town, had to face some bandits and an axe got too close to my face I guess!"
"But I prefer to see it as advertising. You know, mercenaries with scars are usually the experienced ones, plus it does draw all sorts of attention doesn't it?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 05:28:42 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: July 11, 2017, 03:24:51 pm »

"Jeez, an axe? You're lucky you're still alive."

Kat punched Vandertz's arm.

"At least you wear a helmet now, so you learned from it. Lycan's got no excuse."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: July 11, 2017, 03:44:08 pm »

"Alive and with a very charming scar, no? "
Vandertz just grinned in response to that punch on his arm.
"Yeah, better be safe than sorry! Especially if we find someone as strong as Kaarina holding an axe."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: July 11, 2017, 03:51:36 pm »

It was pretty obvious Kat's 6-STR noodle arms weren't going to do any damage at all to Vandertz's 18-DEF armor. At least she didn't hurt her hand. Much. She surreptitiously tried to shake it off behind her back.

"Yeesh. How many scars do you guys even have, anyway?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: July 11, 2017, 05:32:50 pm »

"I like when people see my face, it helps business. Like Vandertz said, it's all about the advertisin'."

"The fact helmets are real expensive if you want a good, comfortable one is also a problem, you know."

"And I never counted how many I have but I got a good few spread over my torso and arms. Not all of 'em from fightin'."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: July 11, 2017, 07:19:30 pm »

"Look at you guys, strutting about because you got lucky and only lost a chunk of your face instead of the rest of it. I've been in at least as many brawls as you guys and my nose is still intact. The rest of my body might be scarred up but at least I know better than to let people hit me in the head."

"Besides. You know what they say. Those who show off the most can back it up the least."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: July 11, 2017, 07:57:06 pm »

"I still have a lot of energy, so we could do some brawlin'." Lycan readily replied using his usual friendly tone and toothy smile. It was likely he meant something sexual. Probably.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 309