Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339812 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2520 on: July 05, 2017, 04:41:08 pm »

Lycan's shopping adventure was momentarily interrupted by Aura. He accepted the piece from her and smiled (very) toothily at the priestess.

"Thank you, Aura. And yeah, my old employer back in Terrania also said somethin' along those lines. Since we're dealin' with the supernatural I guess it was more than just stupid last words."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: July 05, 2017, 10:57:39 pm »

"Who cares what kind of shit they're up to? We killed them once and we'll do it again. No matter what they try to do to stop us. It's as simple as that." To emphasize her point as she intrudes on this conversation Kaarina hefts her axe onto her shoulder. Her well-used and still gory axe.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: July 06, 2017, 08:42:40 pm »

Lots of rambling like someone just had  liters of coffee
"I see! So I have more than just one customer, that's good for my business. Things have been very slow after the Crimson Army showed up. You know, with people fleeing and trying to avoid getting corrupted."
"Please, I am no dark spirit. Merely a soul trapped in an armor! There is a big difference, and I probably won't be the last Dullahan you will encounter. I can feel the veins of energy pulsing below us like before, so I am sure they will wake up very soon."
The armored figure was still taking a bit of time to answer the witch thanks to how fast she was talking, so there were moments the Dullahan was drumming his fingers against his chest plate pondering before speaking up again.
"Slow your pace, witch! It has been a while since I received a customer, so my business ears aren't as good as they used to be."
The Dullahan glanced down at the pile of things being pushed towards his direction before reaching for the gem and the mark.
"Yes, this gem is worth a lot, and so is the mark...But I cannot say the same about these other tools you have to offer. So I will give you 3055 gold for everything."
Gold total: 14320+3055= 17375!
 Being bought: 1000+600+600+600+600+600= 4000/Wanderer effect: 2800 Instead.  17.375-2800= 14575 Gold.
"Please, make sure to stop by again sometime soon!"

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 07:19:00 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: July 06, 2017, 11:20:06 pm »

"Haha, sure Kaarina. Ya could make them suffer more by being grumpy at 'em." Lycan pointed out with a hearty laugh.

When he went on his way to follow Kat, and smiled wide at the new type of creature.

"That's news too. Guess we'll keep seeing new people 'till the end of our mission."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: July 07, 2017, 05:38:16 am »

"Yeah, and maybe you can put that stick of yours where the sun don't shine, Lycan. I've been pulling my weight around here and don't you forget it," she grumbles, taking his teasing with predictably poor humour.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:53:34 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: July 07, 2017, 10:34:26 am »

"Always a shining mote of light." Lycan replied with a smile.
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: July 07, 2017, 03:58:55 pm »

"Excuse me for defending myself. You were the one who brought that shit up," she shoots off in reply, taking his words far too seriously.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: July 07, 2017, 04:09:30 pm »

"Hey, I'm just jokin'."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: July 07, 2017, 04:38:52 pm »

"Yeah. And there's some stuff you shouldn't joke about. Like whether or not I'm fit enough to bash your head in if I wanted to."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: July 07, 2017, 05:20:37 pm »

"In my opinion, you need a swig of the good stuff."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2530 on: July 07, 2017, 05:46:19 pm »

"Me? New? Oh, please! This armor is just as ancient as this place, but you are correct; with magic flowing freely you and your friends will find many more creatures awakening. Or...Just returning to this side of the world."
As there was a very grumpy woman talking to the Knight he chose to not go further with the conversation, just finishing it gesturing towards the goods laying on the tables in front of him.
"Feel free to take a closer look! I have plenty of different weapons, and from the looks of it, you two might need a few more."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2531 on: July 07, 2017, 06:12:50 pm »

"Damn right I do. Don't think I'll get a taste anytime soon. Not in this place."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2532 on: July 10, 2017, 02:13:50 am »

"Don't worry, sooner or later we'll find somethin' to drink. Now... Anythin' you like the look of?" the mercenary asked while perusing the living armor's wares.
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2533 on: July 10, 2017, 06:08:05 pm »

: "I dinnae suppose ye've got any healing staffs? I'll be needing something ta treat ailments and maladies going forward."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2534 on: July 10, 2017, 07:21:08 pm »

"Nah, not really," Kaarina replies after a quick inspection. "I can make do with the junk I have now. By the sounds of things you guys need this stuff more than I do."

"Besides. I don't want to waste my share of the gold once this is all over. Assuming it ends well."
Pages: 1 ... 167 168 [169] 170 171 ... 309