Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340500 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2265 on: August 18, 2016, 10:09:12 pm »

"And people say I'm a stick-in-the-mud. I would hate to get on her bad side, especially since it appears to be her only side."
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: August 18, 2016, 10:44:39 pm »

"I don't think she caught the whole conversation, did she? Because they did say they left for a reason, so while it probably doesn't matter to her, I will try to ask Defender about it. If we get to see them too, that is."
"Well, I just hope she can find something to calm her down. It is a long way to reach Rundum, so lets hope things get better until then."

Meanwhile:
"Ryan, bad news! Our scouts found the group approaching the edge! They managed to go through the destroyed path sooner than planned!
"I see. So it seems Titan still managed to reach them even after being shot...Try to get the supplies away from here, I don't want to see a bunch of mercenaries trying to put their dirty hands on our gear."
And back to the group:
Vandertz stopped and made a halting gesture for the others to stop as soon as he saw all that red below them. So many soldiers wearing red! And a massive weapon mounted on a tower; probably the one used to take Titan down.
"We got company, and not the good kind."
"Welcome, welcome! Titan ruined our surprise party, but it doesn't matter. Welcome to the badlands. You can thank that creature over there for these lovely changes on Mernid."
The armored man pointed towards a monster made of toxic slime that hissed at the group as soon as it spotted them.
"You see, we are the Crimson Army. We team up with the winning side, and Adant was kind enough to provide us better weapons in exchange of these pathetic key pieces. So if you were looking for one here, you are late, I have it. So make us all a favor and hand us the other piece you have."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: August 18, 2016, 10:47:26 pm »

"On whose authority, if I may be so bold?"
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2268 on: August 18, 2016, 11:12:42 pm »

"..."

Ociel simply prepares to draw his sword.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: August 19, 2016, 12:14:51 am »

"On my authority. Mernid isn't going to be the same once Toxim is done with it, so I am in charge of the Badlands. So unless your puny group wants to get killed now, I suggest handing over the key piece."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: August 19, 2016, 12:18:32 am »

"In that case, sir, with all due respect..."

"Hell no."
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: August 19, 2016, 08:03:59 am »

"Yeah... I've got to agree with my brother, not gonna happen. We kind of live here, you know? I'd rather my home nation not get turned into a toxic wasteland, you understand."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: August 19, 2016, 08:17:23 am »

"People like you are why this world is in trouble in the first place. We're taking that fragment from you, no matter the price."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: August 19, 2016, 01:50:27 pm »

"So predictable, and yet so sad. I was hoping we wouldn't have to waste our time getting rid of you."
"Is the key worth your life? Because that's going to be the price every single one of you are going to pay! Forward, soldiers!"
"Alright people! Lets focus on our priorities; saving Mernid and getting rid of that weapon before worrying about that maniac."
Player Turn!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: August 19, 2016, 03:06:46 pm »

8,18 and blast the Halb.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: August 20, 2016, 05:09:16 am »

4-16; magic attack Exec2!

"I'd wish we were on the same side in this. If we convince them they're not winning, does anyone suppose they'll join us?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: August 20, 2016, 12:40:38 pm »

"I am sorry to tell you that isn't an option. Even if they wanted to join us now, it is too late; you heard him. They had been destroying Mernid with that monster, besides taking Titan down."
"We can't simply ignore their actions. And if they sided with Adant, who knows what else they had been doing."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: August 20, 2016, 11:51:27 pm »

"I doubt that they'll wamt to switch sides anytime soon but they can run away and become hermits for all I care. In fact they can do whatever they want to whomever they like as long as I don't have to deal with their crap. But if they're looking for a fight I'll give it to them. Speaking of which..." Kaarina strides up to the top of nearest hill, though the slight bulge in the ground it is hardly worthy of such a name. She points her axe towards the enemy line as she stares them down.

"Listen to me you rust-clad turnip farmers! I don't care who you are or what you are doing here! Run away while you've got the chance! But if you're going to draw your arms then know this. The only way you're taking this hill is by prying it out of my cold, dead hands. So come if you think you can best me! I'll show you just how wrong you are!"

Move to (10, 17) thanks to Mountain Walk and equip the double axe. Prepare for pain. Lots of pain.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:17:58 am by USEC_OFFICER »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: August 22, 2016, 03:48:02 pm »

Kat versus Halb5: 129-42= 87 Hit Rate. Roll: 13, Hit!
25-6= 19 Damage!
Katerina receives 240 Gold!
Aura versus Exec3: 147-42= Autohit! Roll: 20, Hit!
23-10= 13 Damage!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 03:37:38 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: August 23, 2016, 02:20:41 pm »

7-17, shoot the halberdier with the Iron Bow, return to original spot
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 06:50:04 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 309