Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340548 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2250 on: August 17, 2016, 01:48:26 pm »

"Well, that was my thinking, actually... if it could hurt a God, then surely it could hurt whatever stood in our way, y'know? Like Adant."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: August 17, 2016, 02:21:25 pm »

"I suppose you have a point. But we probably should wait until he leaves before we think about doing something like that."

"This is merely my physical representation. It is going to vanish very soon, but I won't be dead, I will just return to my previous location and watch everything from above once more. Now more than ever you should have faith, I am afraid we might be receiving an unpleasant visit from the past."
With those last words, the massive armored creature vanished, leaving nothing but steel dust on the air.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: August 17, 2016, 02:23:18 pm »

Yvain falls to his knees and stares up where the giant's head was a moment prior.
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2253 on: August 17, 2016, 03:05:18 pm »

Ociel makes a silent prayer before responding.

"That thing is... disturbing, to me. It's unholy. I feel as if it will only bring us suffering... though I'll admit that's no more than what my gut says."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: August 17, 2016, 03:12:44 pm »

"Your gut has no idea what it's saying."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2255 on: August 17, 2016, 03:14:11 pm »

"Pardon me for mistrusting god-slaying weapons as a holy man."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: August 17, 2016, 03:18:25 pm »

"I guess that's a point. What works on the holy might not work on the unholy."

Kat toed the giant green projectile.

"I guess we'd better leave it alone and cross those columns. No telling how long they will last with Titan gone; might be forever, might be an hour, y'know?"

And with that, the witchthief started walking across toward Sylvinir.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: August 17, 2016, 03:20:06 pm »

"O-oh..." DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN I "...I had believed you meant... The Titan... Forgive me."
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2258 on: August 17, 2016, 03:26:14 pm »

"Life's too short to hold grudges.

I believe Kat has the right idea, here."
He starts in the same direction after re-securing his staff at his side.
GM of Trespassers V2.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: August 17, 2016, 03:28:45 pm »

Yvain slowly remounts, still staring at the Titan's former place, and then waits for Sena.
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: August 17, 2016, 04:55:49 pm »

"That's true. If they are the ones using this weapon against gods, I doubt this thing is powered with normal magic. It is probably carrying something a lot more sinister on it, so I don't think we should hold it at all. I heard enough stories about cursed weapons in my life to risk that."
"Not sure if any of you are familiar with the story about the Dullahan blacksmith, but there are stories about how he forged countless powerful weapons. But all of them had some kind of catch, like getting stuck to your hand forever, or slowly corrupting you and force you to never leave the battlefield."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: August 18, 2016, 06:34:22 am »

After the creature vanishes Kaarina, who had been standing apart from everyone, spits onto the ground.

"Good fucking riddance," she grumbles underneath her breath. "What a load of crap. I can't believe you all accept this kind of shit." Louder she adds, "Let's get a move on. You can all fawn over that thing later. Kat's right. We should move before something happens to the bridge."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: August 18, 2016, 09:01:48 am »

Lycan followed the rest of the group.

"Kaarina, you're really the grumpiest person ever. I was bein' polite and really, his story seemed good enough. It's pretty nice we might've met a god."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: August 18, 2016, 03:14:13 pm »

"Kaarina, I don't know how you worked with other people before, but now you are working with a completely different group. So at least try to be polite, you are stepping on people's beliefs without caring about the consequences. If you don't believe on Titan even when you literally see him standing right in front of you, that's ok, but don't disrespect people's religion."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: August 18, 2016, 09:56:05 pm »

Lycan followed the rest of the group.

"Kaarina, you're really the grumpiest person ever. I was bein' polite and really, his story seemed good enough. It's pretty nice we might've met a god."

"Well excuse me. It's not like we've fought shambling corpses and monsters or anything like that. Or just met a god. And I definitely have a hangover from last night. I just must be naturally grumpy. Don't let me get to you."

"Kaarina, I don't know how you worked with other people before, but now you are working with a completely different group. So at least try to be polite, you are stepping on people's beliefs without caring about the consequences. If you don't believe on Titan even when you literally see him standing right in front of you, that's ok, but don't disrespect people's religion."

"If you didn't notice, I was keeping my opinions to myself. Not my fault that everyone has such sharp hearing. And I never denied that he existed. I'm just saying that this entire thing is shit. The gods come back after who knows how many years and they start acting as if they never left. As if abandoning us meant nothing. You heard the thing. The Defender's going to be smashing whoever he thinks deserves it, even if it ain't their fault that they've been using twisted words. And fuck, that's not the worse part. Making pacts with gods that only want to cause chaos. Look how that turned out. Does gaining ultimate magic power make you stupid or something? Because I'm noticing a trend here. But I'm not supposed to be saying anything impolite, so forget all of that. It'll be better for all of us." Naturally Kaarina tries to storm off before anybody can stop her or say something in return.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:20:43 pm by USEC_OFFICER »
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 309