Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340538 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2235 on: August 11, 2016, 08:03:16 pm »

"Well then, right into the thick of things it looks like."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2236 on: August 11, 2016, 08:04:44 pm »

Ociel nearly fell off his horse as it reared up in fright. It took a few moments for him to calm her down.

"By the gods. . ." He frowned for a second, processing the strange being's words. "Wait. Your time in this world? Are you dying?" He started to reach for his staff, though he was unsure of whether he could actually help - or if helping was a good idea.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: August 11, 2016, 08:23:27 pm »

Kat looked up. Way up.

"And what are those?"

She pointed at the arrows.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: August 11, 2016, 08:30:16 pm »

Aura was skeptical of the entity's intent, but its words sounded with sincere urgency within them. Being a scholar of sorts, she could infer that this had an element of crucial importance in what 'us travelers' had to say.

"Your time is short; tell us what you have waited upon. Please be concise, we do not want to prolong any pain you're going through further."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: August 12, 2016, 05:32:47 pm »

"What?" Lycan already had his spears out, but since they hadn't been attacked yet he was more curious than anything. The monster would probably have struck them if they had wanted to.

"Introductions first, right?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: August 13, 2016, 01:58:53 pm »

The colossal creature raised a hand in a halting gesture to make sure nobody was going to ask it more questions.

"I am Titan, the watcher. This is only my physical form, and as you can see...It is badly wounded, and this is one of the reasons I am very concerned."
It glanced to the side and pointed to the direction that used to be the road before becoming that cliff they were standing on.
"I will try to make this brief, but there is a lot your kind isn't aware of yet. This is not our first arrival on these lands, it is our second, and we are here because we noticed something or someone had been interfering with the fate of this area. Gods were told to not interrupt your kind or anything living here directly a long time ago, yet we noticed someone broke this deal yet again."

"While we aren't sure who is behind that, we knew that we had to do something about it. But it seems they were prepared for our arrival; even if my physical form isn't as strong as it should be, normal weapons shouldn't harm me. Yet I found a group of soldiers moving towards Sylvinir  carrying a weapon being powered by ancient magic, unfortunately for me I wasn't ready for that."
Titan stepped back and raised his fingers for a moment, at the same second pillars of steel rose from the ground to create a path for them to proceed towards the edge of Sylvinir.
"There is something dangerous wandering around, and it is not the kind of threat we can just watch and do nothing about. But at the same time we need to get rid of those weapons, or they will stop our efforts. I know this might sound weird, especially coming from a god, but you need to destroy that weapon before the Defender arrive. There is a lot for us to do here yet, and I know many opportunist gods are cooperating to bring more chaos to these lands."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:03:25 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #2241 on: August 13, 2016, 02:31:03 pm »

"Is there anything I can do to help you now?" He picked up his staff from its sling alongside his horse.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: August 14, 2016, 12:00:36 am »

Yvain finds himself slipping off of his mount and stepping forward. The lance dropped from his hand as he bent forward into a deep bow, and stayed there.

".....Th-thank you..."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: August 15, 2016, 05:35:36 am »

"Er. Do you know how much time we have before the Defender arrives?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: August 15, 2016, 06:24:18 pm »

"Eh?"

Lycan stared blankly at the big guy he'd initially assumed to be a monster for a few seconds before breaking in laughter. He'd never gone around praising any but there was one, or at least his physical form on earth.

"Hahaha! Sorry 'bout my manners. It's a pleasure to meet a god, or at least his body here. Guess our objectives are similar, right?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: August 15, 2016, 07:04:15 pm »

"The Defender will arrive as soon as the magical weapon gets destroyed. We are trying to find the entity causing all this chaos, and if they didn't reveal themselves yet and had been using puppets to do their work, they are clearly weakened. So we must stop them before they get what they are looking for."

"Your manners are understandable, no man saw a god in generations, so I don't expect them to believe what they see right away. But there was a reason for us to stop directly assisting your kind. The same way there were gods watching over both humans and other creatures, there were also gods only looking for destruction and chaos. Most of them looked for indirect ways of causing said problems, such as mind controlling groups to force war between factions."

"Consequently we were forced to get into an agreement, as many creatures couldn't tell the difference between evil and good gods anymore, as we were fighting each other in an attempt to keep balance. The deal was to leave these lands and only assist others without making ourselves noticeable, especially during their afterlife...And that's when Terrania's king took his chance to start his reign of greed and terror. With the Defender around, he couldn't claim the lands that belonged to the so called 'monsters'. Sadly not everyone agreed on this deal between gods...As some opportunists were still mind controlling people in an attempt to cause havoc."

The large armored creature reached for one of those arrows stuck on his chest and tugged on it to force it out, letting that glowing arrow fall on the floor with a loud "thud".

"With us away, people were free to change our words as they desired. Needless to say the Defender isn't too please about watching generations of people breaking rules over and over, so while our arrival is just to stop this threat, we won't stop him from laying the hammer down on those who need to be punished."
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 07:30:01 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: August 15, 2016, 07:11:01 pm »

Kat knelt to examine the glowing arrow when it landed near her.

"Until we destroy that weapon, huh... hmm..."

She turned to Lycan and Vandertz.

"Speaking of weapons, do you think one of you could use this? It's sorta spear-like."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: August 15, 2016, 07:13:25 pm »

Sena blinks. She's extremely quiet: What does one say when they meet a deity?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: August 17, 2016, 01:07:39 pm »

"Is that concern I heard in your voice? You should not worry. There is a lot of information related to each religion that was lost with time, but go forth and stop that weapon. Maybe Defender will have time to answer some of your questions."

Vandertz moved closer to Kat to whisper his response.
"...I am not sure if we should touch that. Both because it probably would be rude to talk about using it as a weapon right after we see it stuck in a god's chest. And it is too large for me to use it properly, I am quite sure that's the size of a siege arrow."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: August 17, 2016, 01:10:22 pm »

"S-surely there's some way... You can't... die, can you?"
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 309