Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 340568 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #2100 on: July 21, 2016, 06:26:32 am »

Kat stirred and looked around blearily.

"...where are we now? What's going on?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: July 21, 2016, 12:37:32 pm »

"We won, girl! How're ya feelin'?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: July 21, 2016, 04:12:10 pm »

"Dizzy. And tired."

Kat rested her head against Vandertz's chestplate.

"At least everyone's safe. Right?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: July 21, 2016, 05:30:17 pm »

"Is the next round of drinks for us on the house, then?" Lycan asked the old man with a friendly grin.

"...Well, it is the least we could do for your help. And we will also be providing your friends new rooms if you choose to stay for the night."

When Vandertz noticed Kat was finally waking up he gave a sigh of relief.
"Ah...Glad Gordon was right."
He mumbled out before nodding to her, as Lycan already explained their current situation.
"Yeah, everyone is safe. And now there is a shield protecting this part of Mernid, so I don't think we will be seeing zombies or golems so soon."

The oldman shook his head while giving a glance at Kat, as if he was examining her.
"She might be alive, but I wouldn't be so sure about the safe part. Your friend has a lot of magic flowing through her body, I am not sure what she went through but I might have to remove the excess."
 The oldman stepped back and snapped his fingers as if he was waiting for something to happen. In a matter of seconds countless shards rose from the ground and surrounded the elder like a prison, only to shatter into little pieces a few seconds after they covered him; and instead of revealing the old man again it revealed a creature made of crystals.

"...But to do that I need to get rid of my disguise. And I do apologize for not telling any of you this sooner; I am no human. Neither are the people living in this town, we are all Crystaloids."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:37:36 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: July 21, 2016, 06:00:55 pm »

"You know what? I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit. I'll leave it to the rest of you guys to sort out. As for me, I'm going to the tavern to unwind and drink myself into a stupour. The booze better not be made outta crystal as well, or else I'd be really pissed." Kaarina declares, immediately following up on her promise by heading to the tavern.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: July 21, 2016, 06:22:13 pm »

"Ahaha, that's a good one old man." Lycan laughed heartily and stared at the crystal, waiting to be told it was all smoke and mirrors. Then again, he'd seen the (un)dead walking the earth, and with that realization his expectations slowly died. "Well, I'm with Kaarina. Please 'scuse me, I gotta get drunk."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: July 21, 2016, 06:32:10 pm »

"Can you believe some people?" Kaarina grumbles to Lycan after he catches up to her. "Can't give us a break before flinging that shit on us."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: July 21, 2016, 06:46:07 pm »

"We saw the dead walk the land. At least it's crystals, and not something stranger."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: July 21, 2016, 06:49:54 pm »

"What could be stranger than crystals? Some kind of beer monster?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: July 21, 2016, 07:23:23 pm »

"Yeah, a beer monster. Or something with no body, that'd be weird."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: July 21, 2016, 07:25:20 pm »

"No body? How the hell would that be weird? You've never seen anybody without a torso before? It ain't pretty, but I wouldn't call it weird."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: July 21, 2016, 07:27:41 pm »

"It's weird if it's talking to you. Besides, we'll get more used to the whole 'crystal people' thing after a few mugs, I tell ya."
>Yes?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: July 21, 2016, 07:43:23 pm »

"Well. You aren't wrong there. There's not much that a couple of stiff drinks can't fix. Either it'll no longer be a problem, or you'll be too drunk to care. It's a win-win as far as I'm concerned."
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 10:00:57 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: July 21, 2016, 09:26:41 pm »

"Crystaloids? I've never heard of those before."

She pulled a little closer to Vandertz. This was weird.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: July 21, 2016, 09:34:09 pm »

Gordon simply nodded equitably.

: "Nevar heard o such things meself. Still, in a world as strange as ours I'm sure there be many things I've never heard of."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 309