Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339694 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1620 on: January 15, 2015, 11:40:53 am »

"Speak of the devil. We were just talking about you, Lycan."

Kaarina shrugs and points to the pile of loot she found.

"Just put it in on top of the pile. I already know who's going to be claiming most of this junk, but there's this crest thing that Maiya said you might want to check out. But other than that you're outta luck."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: January 15, 2015, 12:09:38 pm »

Kat looked around, shading her eyes with a hand.

"Hmm.... I don't see one yet..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: January 15, 2015, 12:44:50 pm »

Vandertz offered his helmet to Kat before pointing down to a location between some trees, there were lights below the area they were flying around.

"Ah-ha! There we go, the little town called Melever! Now we just need to call the others."
"Also I think I should apologize to you, and probably to the others yet. I knew this wouldn't be an easy mission, but I didn't expect something like this. Fighting mercenaries is nothing compared to fighting skeletons, and I am worried someone can get really hurt."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: January 15, 2015, 12:49:29 pm »

Kat took Van's helmet and held it cradled under an arm.

"Well... People can get really hurt in bar brawls, too. On a journey like this, I think we all know what we signed up for."

"Actually facing that sort of thing is pretty scary though..."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: January 15, 2015, 12:56:41 pm »

"In a way, yes. But I am quite sure most of them were expecting just to face a bunch of mercenaries trying to stop us from getting first, not...skeletons or possessed mercenaries."
"That is what concerns me, we are facing something new, different and yet unpleasant. I am not too sure how many are still going to follow after seeing all of that."
Vandertz patted the wyvern's neck for a moment before gesturing to it return to their previous location.
"I really do hope they aren't willing to give up yet."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: January 15, 2015, 01:01:34 pm »

"I'm sticking around at least. I have a few good reasons to stay."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: January 15, 2015, 01:08:23 pm »

"Just put it in on top of the pile. I already know who's going to be claiming most of this junk, but there's this crest thing that Maiya said you might want to check out. But other than that you're outta luck."

Lycan deposited the fancy-looking bolt on the pile, making sure it wouldn't be damaged or be at risk of something of that kind happening. The toothy grin on the merc's face made it clear he found the whole crest situation funny, what with him being rather un-knightly despite the armor.

"That's a magic symbol of honor and power for most knights and cavaliers. And don't worry, I got this already." He pointed to the bundle of wicked-looking throwing spears - killer pilums - tied horizontally to his lower back. "Guess Maiya or I can take care of the crest for the time being."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: January 15, 2015, 01:09:19 pm »

"I do appreciate that, Kat. And I do wonder what are these good reasons."
When the wyvern landed on the sand again, he reached for his helmet to prepare to meet with the group.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:20:45 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: January 15, 2015, 01:21:50 pm »

Kat didn't say anything in response to that, just grinned at Van, handed him his helmet, and slid off the wyvern to saunter over and rejoin the group.

"There's a town nearby. Ready to head out to it, guys?"

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: January 15, 2015, 01:23:17 pm »

: "Lead tha way."

Head towards the town.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: January 15, 2015, 01:39:13 pm »

"Haha, is it a secret now? Don't worry, I will find a way to discover what you are hiding!"
Vandertz jumped off the wyvern as well to greet the others, pointing towards south.

"That is the direction. Seems like this is the only part affected for now, we saw trees surrounding the town yet."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: January 15, 2015, 01:41:58 pm »

"Hopefully getting rid of Mr. Bones back there stopped the spread of the desert."

Kat seemed lost in thought which was a clue her player was leaving for work so no more RP for houuuurrrrssss :p.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: January 15, 2015, 02:55:44 pm »

"Could use a good mug of mead." Lycan remarked as he went around checking on the rest of the group. For all his looks, it was clear he cared about keeping the "pack" alive.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: January 15, 2015, 02:58:12 pm »

Walking over to the man she'd healed earlier, Elysse hesitantly tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uhm... Excuse me but... We found something earlier that might, uhm, be helpful to you. It's uhm... a magical bolt and I think that it's supposed to help archers... grow in their strength. There was also a bow that the others found, that, uhm, you can probably use."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: January 15, 2015, 03:10:54 pm »

Lesan takes the Stinger Bow and Orion's Bolt!

"Uh, thanks." Lesan was still fairly clearly dazed.
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 309