Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339670 times)

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1605 on: January 15, 2015, 12:15:40 am »

"Well, I mean... I like healing and all, but... I guess I sometimes worry about... how I abandoned my family. I... haven't seen them in years."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: January 15, 2015, 12:38:31 am »

"You could talk to Vandertz. He may have enough connections to catch information of your family in case they're renowned or nobility. "

The fact Elysse looked a bit too "proper" and clean even in the desert made it look like her family probably had groomed her very well and were probably at least moderately wealthy.

"Do they know you're still alive?" Using that logic, they might have started searching for her with their resources.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: January 15, 2015, 12:42:02 am »

"I... uhm, honestly don't know. I sent them a few letters at the start but... They, uhm, kept trying to get me to return. I... They were somewhat wealthy merchants and... uhm... I think they hoped that since I didn't go into the Sisterhood that I, well... could marry to one of the nobility, help my family's chances... I just... didn't want to be trapped like that."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: January 15, 2015, 12:44:11 am »

"Kat, are you alright?"

"Better than I was doing, Van. Yeesh, that was worrisome. I'm glad that old bag of bones is gone."

Kat looked over at Kaarina and rolled her eyes, then turned back to Vandertz.

"I guess we could do that. Got any ideas on where we could catch a break from the sun, fearless leader?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: January 15, 2015, 01:03:01 am »

"I... uhm, honestly don't know. I sent them a few letters at the start but... They, uhm, kept trying to get me to return. I... They were somewhat wealthy merchants and... uhm... I think they hoped that since I didn't go into the Sisterhood that I, well... could marry to one of the nobility, help my family's chances... I just... didn't want to be trapped like that."

Lycan wet his lips with his tongue, tracing it across his canines before producing a waterskin from a pouch and taking a swift swig.

"That was to be expected. Big shots, big plans."

"Opening the Gates with us should be enough to convince your family of that independence. Our name'll be sung in taverns and you can't deny a heroine her freedom."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: January 15, 2015, 01:03:58 am »

"I... Uhm, I suppose. You're... Thank you. I'm glad we talked about this."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: January 15, 2015, 01:36:29 am »

"You're welcome." he simply replied as he continued on his way towards the destroyed armory with her.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: January 15, 2015, 06:47:42 am »

"Better than I was doing, Van. Yeesh, that was worrisome. I'm glad that old bag of bones is gone."

Kat looked over at Kaarina and rolled her eyes, then turned back to Vandertz.

"I guess we could do that. Got any ideas on where we could catch a break from the sun, fearless leader?"
"Glad to hear that. Just make sure you get your wounds healed too, in case you are still hurt or something."
Vandertz just laughed at what Kaarina said and shrugged to Kat.
"Not too sure yet, but we can take a look around. Quite sure there is at least a town nearby this area, just need to call Orihalcon to help us with that."

Loot obtained:
->Stinger Bow
->Wyvern's Fang
->Knight's Crest
->Mend
->Axereaver
->Red Gem
->Orion's Bolt (Armory)
(Make sure you tell in OOC who is going to carry what or store.)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: January 15, 2015, 08:00:56 am »

Maiya approaches the salvaging Kaarina, because socialization and stuff.

"The weapons have been rotting just like their owners. I wouldn't count on finding anything of value."

"Ah, don't be so pessimistic. You'll never know what you could find if you don't look. Gems, jewellery, gold teeth, those sorts of things don't rot and are pretty easy to miss in the heat of battle. Plus it's pretty dry here, I don't expect any weapons to have rusted too much. Maybe give'm a new shaft and resharpen the edge and they'll be good as new. Alright, maybe not, but still perfectly usable. I've done more with worse."

After Kaarina finds all of the delicious loot, she turns to Maiya and smirks.

"Well? Was I right or was I right?"

"Though of course all of it is useless to me. Ah, whatever. The rest of the guys'll be happy to get their paws on some of this junk, and we'll probably just pawn the gem anyways. More money rarely hurt anyone. So? Do you want first pick or what?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: January 15, 2015, 08:20:16 am »

"All righty."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: January 15, 2015, 08:38:56 am »

11-12, heal Garret

: It's not that I don't *appreciate* the gesture, but I think someone else like Kat could have made a better use of that.

: Where do we go now? I'm not particularly fond of purple air, our catapult knight has a paranormal key to somewhere and there's a skeleton demon priest on the loose.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: January 15, 2015, 10:25:20 am »

"I'm not too proud to admit when I'm wrong. Then again, if I was, I probably wouldn't be able to take first pick, now would I?"

Maiya takes the Axereaver, testing it's weight.

"I could definitely use this! No more annoying axe users - no offense - chopping my lance in half. Oh, and I think that savage-looking man might be able to use the crest lying there. You know, with the odd teeth and red armor?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: January 15, 2015, 10:48:04 am »

"Very well then, time to fly!"
And with that he whistled to call his wyvern back, helping Kat to get on it before climbing up as well.
"If I am right, there must be a town behind all these ruins, unless they became ruins as well."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: January 15, 2015, 10:51:05 am »

"None taken. I've got assholes with swords to worry about myself. I know how annoying they can be in a fight."

"Savage-looking man with odd teeth and red armour? You must mean Lycan. Yeah, I guess he could use it. Of course he's a little busy chatting with that friend of yours right now to claim it. Maybe he'll get it if no one else claims it first. I ain't holding onto it just for him."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: January 15, 2015, 11:05:34 am »

"Here's what the armory had." Lycan said as he returned after checking the building with Elysse, rising the orion's bolt.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 309