Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339655 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1590 on: January 14, 2015, 10:08:51 pm »

"Being a merc means endin' up cut and bashed. You get some scars along the way." Lycan then slid his right hand's plate gauntlet off to display a healed puncture on his forearm and a row of parallel lines that seemed a scratch from a wolf right by its side.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: January 14, 2015, 10:11:16 pm »

"... O.... Oh. I, uhm, see. Those don't look, uhm, pleasant. I've, uhm, not had any major wound like those... Though, uhm, the commander mostly kept me on the back lines. Healing and all that. Though... I can fight, he just... didn't want me to or something."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: January 14, 2015, 10:23:40 pm »

"Yeah, no one wants the healers dead. They're down, everyone's down." Lycan replied, though he knows there might have been more to it. "Was he a relative or friend? Did you chat?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: January 14, 2015, 10:42:25 pm »

"What? Oh, uhm, no... I think he just thought that... Well, I think he thought I wasn't the fighting type... But, uhm, I can protect myself! I trained to use a bow and I can use it almost as well as I can heal, I just..."

She sighed.

"Just because I'm... uhm, timid? Doesn't mean I can't fight."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: January 14, 2015, 11:10:58 pm »

"Are you joinin' us, by the way? I'm sure another healer who can also fight is welcome."
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: January 14, 2015, 11:12:37 pm »

"Oh, uhm... I mean... I'd just been working with your group because my commander ordered me to but... I... Yes, I'd consider it at least."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: January 14, 2015, 11:19:28 pm »

"Give it some thought and talk to him." he replied, putting his gauntlet back in place.

"We'll probably do an army's worth of work 'round these parts before we leave Mernid anyway."
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: January 14, 2015, 11:26:05 pm »

"I... Ok. I'll think about it. If, uhm, nothing else it was nice meeting you all. Seeing how other people fight and all that. You uhm... You fought very well."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: January 14, 2015, 11:37:03 pm »

"Ha, thanks. It's what I was hired for. And good job going around healin' despite the conditions."
>Yes?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: January 14, 2015, 11:41:15 pm »

While Elysse talked to Lycan, Gordon went around making sure everyone was in tip-top shape.

: "Where to now?" he asked no one in particular. "With tha heat and tha long battle and tha souls gettin' released, me mind's gone a bit fuzzy on what we're supposed ta do next."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: January 14, 2015, 11:41:53 pm »

"Oh, uhm, thank you. I like being able to help people. The conditions... Well, I've been dealing with them for a bit, uhm, longer than you. Since, well, we needed to fight before you all came and helped save us."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: January 14, 2015, 11:46:02 pm »

Sophie mumbled:
:"...not desert would be nice..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: January 14, 2015, 11:54:53 pm »

"What made you join the army? Volunteer after all this?" he asked, gesturing towards the desert with the right hand - the one that wasn't holding the spear's haft.
>Yes?

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: January 15, 2015, 12:03:14 am »

"Oh, uhm, not quite. I'd been working with them for a little before all this. I uhm... Well... My parents raised me to the healing arts. They, uhm, wanted me to become a Sister but... I guess, uhm, religion isn't that important to me? And... I'd always heard all these stories about fighters... I suppose it's sort of childish, to look back at it but... I left home before they could stop me, and, uhm... have been joining groups that would hire me as I need money. I learned to fight as I went and have been living on my own ever since..."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: January 15, 2015, 12:13:15 am »

"I started fighting 'cause I really hated bandits, though my village was mostly safe thanks to being hidden in the woods. I had never left Terrania before joining this pack. 'Suppose it's good you made your own decisions. Imagine growing old doing somethin' you dislike."
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 309