Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339568 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1125 on: March 23, 2014, 09:27:11 pm »

"I can see that, sourpuss. I'd be helping you if I wasn't going to just get in the way."

Kat walked over closer and held the Double Axe out to her, then spoke in a whisper.

"So, here. You might as well take it before your boss claims everything on the ship is his."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 23, 2014, 09:27:32 pm »

"Thanks. It's a knack. The knack is not getting killed. Not all of us are blessed with heavy armour like yours after all. You did well yourself. I'm almost jealous."

"Thanks. Heavy armor's a matter of training or you end up like some Terranian soldiers; your lack of agility makes it easier for a blade to separate your head from your neck." Lycan knocked an armored fist against his chestplate, causing a metallic ring to fill the night air for a moment. "Worth it, though."

"Do you mind telling me how you do... What it is you do? I can't really focus too well when someone is swinging at me."

"Not sure I can explain that... But getting attacked so many times by people wanting to kill you gets you used to it eventually. Varies from person to person, though."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 23, 2014, 09:39:24 pm »

"Better you watch your mouth, as much as I love compliments I am serious about this stuff. And I am also sure they don't want to miss something good because of you."

"Yeah, yeah. You got it."

"So, here. You might as well take it before your boss claims everything on the ship is his."

"First off, I'm a sourpuss because I'm hauling on goddamn ropes when I should be sleeping, secondly, he's not my boss. And thirdly,"

"Thanks kid. I'll chop someone in half with it for you."

Axe get!

"Thanks. Heavy armor's a matter of training or you end up like some Terranian soldiers; your lack of agility makes it easier for a blade to separate your head from your neck." Lycan knocked an armored fist against his chestplate, causing a metallic ring to fill the night air for a moment. "Worth it, though."

"Sounds lovely. I was referring more to your fighting skills though. Almost makes me want to stab a guy clean through his chest. I'd never live it down though."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 23, 2014, 09:43:08 pm »

"Have fun with it! I'm sure you two will."

Kat winked at Lycan and then bounded off back downstairs to see what Vandertz was up to.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 23, 2014, 09:48:55 pm »

Vandertz was carry plenty of books with him, already stepping out of the ship's storage, almost bumping against Kat.

"Hah! You returned pretty fast, but I shouldn't be surprised, right?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 23, 2014, 10:03:13 pm »

"Yep! I just wanted to drop that axe off so I could come back. Want some help?"

She held her arms out, so Vandertz could dump some books off on her if he wanted to.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 23, 2014, 10:08:36 pm »

"You know I keep carrying halberds everyday, so these books are pretty light compared to them. So... I think a hug would be much better."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 23, 2014, 10:11:32 pm »

"...Why didn't I think of that?"

Kat stepped closer and wrapped her arms around Van's waist, resting her cheek against his chestplate.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 23, 2014, 10:13:21 pm »

"Sounds lovely. I was referring more to your fighting skills though. Almost makes me want to stab a guy clean through his chest. I'd never live it down though."

"I see, thanks for the compliment. Already swung axes and swords a few times so I know which end to use in case I have no lances available. Pretty used to piercing people's vitals with a spear, though."

"Figures. There's never a shortcut worth taking in this world."

"Could try some sparring of the painful kind. Stop flinching and start to attack while moving your body naturally and you've almost got it all."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 23, 2014, 10:16:00 pm »

Vandertz lowered his head a bit, only to rest his chin on the top of her head and clumsily hugged her as well, even if it was a tad complicated to do that and also hold those books.

"Much better! Thank you, Kat. I hope we at least get some extra time to sleep and to talk before reaching Mernid, if it is really under attack I am sure we won't be able to relax there."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 23, 2014, 10:21:22 pm »

"Have fun with it! I'm sure you two will."

Kat winked at Lycan and then bounded off back downstairs to see what Vandertz was up to.

"I really hope that she was teasing you."

"I see, thanks for the compliment. Already swung axes and swords a few times so I know which end to use in case I have no lances available. Pretty used to piercing people's vitals with a spear, though."

"You're welcome. I could probably fight with a sword in a pinch, but honestly nothing can replace the feeling of swing around a heavy chunk of steel and knowing that the person on the other side of the axe is doomed."

"Could try some sparring of the painful kind. Stop flinching and start to attack while moving your body naturally and you've almost got it all."

Kaarina injects herself into this conversation.

"It's not something you can learn easily in practice. It helps if you've got a reason to ignore the lethal bits of steel aimed for your body, I find."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 23, 2014, 10:22:31 pm »

"You're probably right. I bet we got a lot of fighting to do before our journey is over."

She didn't seem too interested in moving from her current spot.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 23, 2014, 10:28:30 pm »

"Seems like it. But with a group like this, we will reach the gates in no time."
He surely wouldn't mind to keep there too, so he didn't move at all.

Even stepped out of the tent with some awkward long green pajamas with his face STILL covered with a cloth.

"I don't have all the night, who is going to be the one to get the freaking gift? Keep in mind it is expensive, so don't use it right away."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 23, 2014, 10:29:50 pm »

Gordon stretched his back, feeling and hearing multiple cracks as he did so.

: "If ye all don't mind, could we get this blasted thing tied on so we can get moving? There'll be plenty of time for useless chitchat once we're on the way to Mernid."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 309