Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204866 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Pfa1 should still be alive.
edit: also, i think Anne's spear is short 1 durability.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 01:39:05 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She was previously at 13. And only attacked twice during EP.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

map start:
T1 P
atk arb 2x
T1 E
ctatk terr 3x (adept)
ctatk pfa1 1x
T2 P
atk terr 1x
T2 E
ctatk pfa1 1x
ctatk wyv miss

total atks: 8
spear max durability is 20
QL should be 12
did you multicount her attacks vs the falco knight?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kaarina can still rescue Lycan, yeah. To rescue someone you need to have AID equal or higher than their CON.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Anyone have a problem with starting to move forward once the two enemies in front of us are dealt with?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anne's extra 5% growth goes to Str, PS is already listed, WS are Spears(S), Slashing(A), lances(C), swords(C)

I am not confident that I did this right...

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's because you didn't add your extra point on subcategory yet. As you previously had spears on  B, it already goes up to S instead of A, so you still have that point.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, thank you. I'd like to put the extra point into Slashing.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I considered pushing Blunt to S but since it'll take a while until we get S weapons and Lycan actually doesn't need the proficiency's virtual boost to CON, I'll leave it for the next time we get the pseudodiscipline point. Also, do we get pseudodiscipline every ten levels? I forget. Because if so, the point we're used now should probably have been spent at 1st class.

@Praefectus: I had Lycan use the Swiftsole but not the Angelic Cloth. I noticed he can cap HP all by himself, without the cloth's help. Unless you're raising the cap for HP and I forgot, that is.

@Solymr: I dunno. If enemies spawn from behind we'll lose our immobile artillery piece, so we might want to avoid straying too far.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Aren't we supposed to not let enemies get through us :v

Maybe we can assume behind is safe V:

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Behind is safe. They are trying to get through the group, and the stairs are the points where the reinforcements are coming from. And if you didn't use Angelic cloth, RIP me. If you want I suppose I could remove it, but yes the HP cap was raised because it is pretty darn easy to hit HP cap when compared to the other stats.

It is every ten levels, but I did let people use the extra rank point after promotion, because they all promoted at 20. So the next rank up will be at 34 total level.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hunuh, just noticed that 1.2 version of charge is %speed, not %speed + %luck. I hadn't planned for that difference...
oh well.
sucks that wyverns are catagorically better than falcons

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Praef has a 1.2 houserule for that, check the first page of this thread.

And what's the current HP cap?
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

he does? that does help a lot actually, thanks Cael.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it is on the first page. And HP cap is 80 now.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 308