Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204933 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Fine with that.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If that's all,  then start buying stuff. Also I probably shouldn't watch Cael playing that game or I might end up with a mug army.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lycan did buy stuff. I think Cael didn't specify because he was just using the list.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I might end up with a mug army.

I see no problem with this.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lycan did buy stuff. I think Cael didn't specify because he was just using the list.
Not really, he didn't add any actions in bold yet.
I might end up with a mug army.

I see no problem with this.
The "problem" is having a shitload of mugs and no games to use them on. :u  But then again it is a way to practice. Also I didn't forget about the request, I am just thinking of a design.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

You don't have to do the request if you don't get a good idea for it, Seraphim's current mug is fine. Also I'm not intentionally reminding you :v

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will get an idea eventually, it is just that yesterday I was busy during the whole day, and today I am still joining a circurgy before going home.  So yeah, that sorta affects my inspiration. And I know you weren't trying to remind me, but I wanted to  make sure you know I didn't give up.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not really, he didn't add any actions in bold yet.

"Well, what do these items do?" Lycan asked after noticing the huge amount of exotic and expensive-looking items lying around. After getting a reply, he put on tiny reading glasses and started cracking numbers.

Lycan goes on a purchase spree.
Sigtext!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On my defense the tiny glasses distracted me.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 12:47:23 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

They distracted everyone, PS. So I'd say you're more than good.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But Cael still has to update the list, as apparently the silver bow will be removed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

After checking the list again, I noticed I'd already written down a Secret Book purchase for Ociel.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Storage was updated, so start using stuff/doing some inventory management. Also time to go forward with the plot too.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lenglon and Solymr, you both are free to post.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just noticed something. Is that FEF's version of TF2's Soldier? He's wearing red, at least.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 308