Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204979 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Dayum son, the whole mug is top notch.

I told you Soly. :V

As for the shopping, I'm good with the suggestions made so far. I got the only thing Kat really needs (a replacement weapon, Zahhak) and although some RES or DEf would be nice I don't have my heart set on them or anything. We definitely do need a Swiftsole from Lycan so he can get in there when needed and a new weapon for everyone low on them (maybe two for Lycan and we sell his nearly-broken crap). Once we get all of those, we should dump the rest into stat boosters, like HP for Murdoc as requested.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, Tiruin explained that to me. But that doesn't stop other people from helping with the secret shop part, because right now I only see one or two people worried about getting it finished.
Sorry :< Yes, SC explained it well...I felt really embarrassed about it.

As people are apparently dead, Aura is probably good to go. There are two other Judg magiks for her in the storage.
Hum x.x
In case you misunderstood that, by "As people are apparently dead" I was trying to say "as nobody else answered this question yet". Because there are weapons in the storage(first page of OOC thread, there are two Judgement books for Aura) and people are apparently forgetting about those. :V Like, Kat doesn't only have one ancient tome to replace Swarm, there is also Gordon's Eye in the storage.

Also I am glad you guys liked the mug, that's like one of the few occasions I tried to draw a character without a helmet or with their face fully covered.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about the whole delay. I should've finished the shopping list sooner but I'm terrible at making this kind of decision and I ended up caught up making a sheet in a game I really wanted to join with IronyOwl. I'll work on finalizing the purchase shortly.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:42:30 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Shopping Cart; Total: 14250g of 14375g
350g Restore
560g Physic
700g Recover
700g Hammerne

700g Dragonshield (for Kaarina) Needs more DEF for frontlining.
700g Dragonshield (for Gordon) Compensating for RNG hating his high DEF growth.
840g Angelic Cloth*2 (for Gordon) I like it when healers aren't downed.
700g Secret Book (for Ociel) He could use a little help.
840g Angelic Cloth*2 (for Ociel) Same as Gordon.
700g Secret Book (for Sena) Grab the one we already have and you're good to go.
1400g Talisman*2 (for Kat) Shafted over by the RNG and could use at least one fair defensive stat. She gets extra for the discounts, too.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Aura) Good in most other stats. Either that or a Goddess Icon but well... It's LUK.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Lycan) RES is a lost cause and LUK is LUK. He probably shouldn't get even this. Maybe a Swiftsole instead?
560g Swiftsole (for Lycan) So he can actually get up in there.
420g Angelic Cloth (for Vandertz) More justified than Lycan's purchase, at least.

300g Silver Javelin (from Silver Block)
300g Silver Javelin (from Silver Block) We're gonna have two Spear users and they already start low on QL, so...
700g Silver Bow (for Sena because Twin asked and why not)

Leaving these stored just in case:
700g Speedwings (GODSTAT)
700g Energy Drops (not SPD)
700g Dragonshield (not SPD)
840g Angelic Cloth*2 (Not SPD)

Done, what do you think? I believe that means we'll be the most OP party of FEF characters ever. Maybe not so much because we didn't blow cash on making our frontliners also resistant to MAG, but that'd probably either take away the fun of the game or cause Luna-wielding enemies to be a common presence.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is worth reminding Lenglon's character had a bad luck with rolls, and currently has nothing capped.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Her stats didn't look that bad, and I did purchase some stat boosters for future usage. Does anyone else have an opinion on the list?
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

* SC stamps APPROVED on Cael's list
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

* KingMurdoc stamps APPROVED on Cael's list
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Time for some pimp my armor.

This is the trésh I drew a while ago.

This is the brand new armor.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

NICE.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

NICE.
x2

I like dat helm. Also I'll respond IC after I get home.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Totally not forsaken-related soldier. Feelsgoodman.

I might try to polish a few other old mugs soon.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Forsaken footsoldier: because rich people's mooks still have to look good. Praef has been on a roll with mugs these last few days.

And people took so much notice of the whole joke with Lycan wearing tiny glasses that I might need to make a mug that reflects that. :P

Edit: Aaand I just noticed Murdoc had asked for SKL. Anything wrong if I replace the Silver Bow for a Secret Book? Sena has lodesofbows and probably won't ever be lacking for one anyway.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 02:23:45 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 269 270 [271] 272 273 ... 308