Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205044 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just making sure there isn't a repeat of last time where we were both waiting on each other. I reposted my sheet up above. is there anything else you need from me?
I will be very direct with you now; if you are the impatient kind of player this really won't be the game for you. I will roll levels and all that jazz when I have the proper time and I am not feeling tired. If you had been attention to the OOC thread, you should know that I am currently in college, and I am pretty much there during the whole morning and afternoon so it is a  -very- tiresome routine. So sometimes I will be doing some stuff fast, sometimes it will be delayed, so if you are the kind to keep prodding about something over and over I highly suggest you to look somewhere else.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Prae, that accusation is not remotely fair. I waited two months before prodding you. Of course I'm reading the OOC thread, and I perfectly understand being busy. I literally just wanted to make sure that there wasn't anything else you wanted from me so we wouldn't have a repeat of last time. I'm going to assume that translates to "No, just give me time to process", but if I'm wrong please tell me, because for a "direct" response, you were indirect as hell.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is not even "repeating" last time in first place, because I made it clear last time that you needed tweak/fix your sheet, and after I said that you didn't repost the sheet at all. And this is not an accusation, that is a warning, read it again; I said "if you are", there is an "if" there. And this last message of yours made it sound like you were expecting me to already roll level ups as soon as you reposted the sheet. If I needed anything else I would have let you know, just like I did as soon as you reposted it; I said that you had to fix this and that. And you had to wait "two months" because this Chapter was still going, I warned you that it was going to take a while for me to worry about your character, it isn't like I didn't tell you about that-and I certainly had no plans of rolling someone's levels in the middle of a Chapter.

If I haven't posted the rolls yet you should automatically assume I am busy or not in the condition to do that. You are literally the first player I had to explain this sort of thing.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 10:31:31 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This I think was the message you are referring too?
« Reply #3725 on: April 05, 2017, 05:12:34 »
I ask because:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 09:31:19 by Lenglon »
I responded to the input within the same day.

As I said, I just wanted to avoid a repeat of each of us waiting for the other to respond. Clearly we each thought the ball was in the other's court at that time, and I don't want that to happen again.

Please, stop trying to read so much into my posts, you're reacting to things I haven't said and seem to be getting angry about them too. case in point - pretty much the entirety of your last two posts. they aren't grounded in reality. I'm not thinking or feeling the stuff you've been projecting on to me, and your responses are getting a little aggressive, seemingly in response to these assumptions you're making. I've played in slow-updating forum games before, it's not a big deal. Yes, I can post rapidly. doesn't mean everyone else wants to or even is capable of doing so. I just do my usual pattern of responding to them promptly (because I use my unread replies page to monitor threads and if I don't reply within a day or so of the last post then I'll forget to post in them at all) and then ignoring them until a response shows up for me to worry about.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You responded but did not repost the  correct sheet, if you simply modified your previous post, it was obviously going to get lost with time. I gave one last detail for you to add there, so you had to post the sheet with the final changes, which you didn't. So no, this wasn't a case of "waiting each other to respond".

And I won't keep going on this circle, sorry but I think you may want to look for another FEF to try out. I am sorry, but if just preparing the character already brought things to this level I will take the safer method,  but keep your character saved for another FEF; people usually drop from time to time.

As for the party, I will re-calculate the gold spent and remove one of the Whips that was bought.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would like you to reconsider that decision please, at another time when you are calmer. I do not feel like you have handled this fairly.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

There was a post here. It's gone now.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am very calm, and you really shouldn't assume people are angry just based on their decision or what they are typing, this is the internet, you should know by now how difficult it is to guess how people are feeling unless they make it very obvious or say how they are feeling. My decision is final, so please don't insist.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 07:29:38 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

All right, I'm out too. Have fun with the rest of the game, whoever's left.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What? SC, please don't up and quit on my account. You were having fun here with Tir and Cael and such long before I stopped by. I can find another game to play in, don't worry. Prae apparently is very on-edge about me or against me in general. I probably behaved offensively in a game he monitors but doesn't participate in. If he has something against me as a person, it's probably for the best that I don't play in a game he GM's. But that is no reason to spoil your fun. actions have concequences, not always direct ones. I'll just attribute this to me misbehaving sometime in the past and move on. It's not like he'd do this without a reason after all.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SC, why do you want to drop over this?  Seriously, am I not allowed to have a decision that is not always positive? I had been pretty open about letting people re stat their character when not satisfied or even coming up with a whole new character. And you Lenglon  should stop taking this as something  personal, it was a decision based on how things went. Sorry but it is already late game so I am simply being cautious,  this is exactly the sort of problem that makes me want to avoid being a GM, everything are roses until you say "no" to something.

You complained about me doing assumptions and now not only you assumed I was angry but now also is claiming I have"something against" you as a person. Like I barely know you and IF this really was the case I would have said no right away instead of now, so please don't do that. Hell, when sc suggested you to contact me I wasn't even after new players, yet I opened a slot.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:47:46 am by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm going to sleep on it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You should all probably chill a bit.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Praef, you have treated me very poorly and unfairly. I am attempting to cause minimal damage to your game as I leave, because despite my personal experience, it's a good game, and I want it to continue even if I can't be a part of it. Why are you disturbing that process? Actually, I don't want you to answer that. I just want you to not talk to me on this subject without a good reason. Talk to SC, or to your remaining players, but considering what you've done, talking to me will only end in arguing, and I don't think either of us want that.

You should all probably chill a bit.
Truth. I know I need to.
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 308