Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205107 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

...I posted though ;-;
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

>.>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You're probably better off PMing them.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I...um ._. I still totally remember being downed, and I checked and nobody action'd to heal me since then.
...Oops :x

Also I accidentally posted my response here. Oops!

I still think I somehow got up and regained a few HP out of sheer willpower. :P

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I...um ._. I still totally remember being downed, and I checked and nobody action'd to heal me since then.
...Oops :x

Also I accidentally posted my response here. Oops!

I still think I somehow got up and regained a few HP out of sheer willpower. :P
Gordon healed Aura in the previous turn.
(11,13) and Heal.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Sercon, you do realize I was one of the people who moved, right? :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No, I was just looking off the list Praef posted of people who needed to move. :P

Sad thing is I almost moved same as you did, just one less forward. In any case I took Sena's move off the post.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

Any objections to me moving to (6, 6) and investigating the house? Or would going west and checking out that random throne be a better idea? It is awfully suspicious after all...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

As long as you're posting an action I don't think anyone cares. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Last call. If people don't post, active people are permitted to choose their actions.
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 308