Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205088 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fac, I meant or. But yeah, changing that now.

Edit: You also need to choose which subcategory you are going to rank up, as everyone already have more than 10 levels.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:04:32 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Thrust and Pierce
Black lives matter.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My bad.

Pierce.
Black lives matter.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Hi, interested, currently building a sheet:

Just finished revising it from the v1.3 rulebook to the v1.2 rulebook, i think it's all in order cept the backstory could use complete sentences.
adjustments:
HP-2
MAG-1
SKL-1
CON-1
RES-1
Class skill: Magic sink - removed

adjusted sheet below

Spoiler:  Anne (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mugs (click to show/hide)
most recent edit: collection of mugs added.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 02:31:19 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Opinion: you have a lot of skills that are +/- X stat. You might wanna change them up for a little variety.
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Edit: Nevermind, she doesn't. So no stacking stats, change one of those PS to give a different stat instead of both providing evasion. As in, the second should just give +10 Crit under 50% if you still want to go that route. And you can't dump all 4 points on a single stat, take 2 from HP and slap somewhere else.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 10:41:10 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

2 points moved from hp to RES, final personal skill changed.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you want to stick with the PS related to using all the move, you might want to add a reminder when you spend it all, because I usually just keep track of MOV when it is to limit people's reach. I mean, I will try to remember but sometimes it may slip, especially with the whole canto thing going. Either way, you just need to get a background ready. And a mug if you don't have one yet.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't have a mug (Assuming mug = character portrait, aka mugshot?), don't know the standard for making one.

currently working on changing character bio from thought segments (which is how I think) into a coherent backstory.

edit: bio written.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:18:41 am by Lenglon »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Don't have a mug (Assuming mug = character portrait, aka mugshot?), don't know the standard for making one.

currently working on changing character bio from thought segments (which is how I think) into a coherent backstory.

edit: bio written.
You can give a basic detail; mug=mugshot, yes, basically how the character's face (and possible upper clothing) look like :)
[YAY Lenglon! :D]
One of the kind artists here can make you a mug based on that. :))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Anne likes the color blue, and wears lightweight gear. her armor's plates and Feather (her mount)'s barding are both a light blue / cyan shade. she's naturally pale-skinned, but being outdoors so much has given her a mild tan. she wears a lightweight armor, which has plates at joints but is mostly leather, and wears a off-white undershirt to avoid uncomfortable rubbing against her skin. she is slight of build, and has long light-blue hair, paler than her armor, and without the green mix of its cyan, a more true blue. her eyes are a dark blue.

where post that?

also: hi Tir!

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alright SB, we are just waiting your action on the IC thread.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

OK, Lenglon, here's what I came up with from that description. Is it OK?

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks good to me! Thank you very much!
Pages: 1 ... 246 247 [248] 249 250 ... 308