Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205175 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3600 on: February 15, 2017, 01:41:25 pm »

I honestly didn't even see Sentient advancing, and while I didn't notice Kaarina's move put her forward, at least she was in the same line as Ociel. Welp, unfortunately that means more planning to do.

@Tiruin: I think this turn you're better off moving to 7,14 (or 5,14 if SerCon decides to help attack) and attacking the Assassin rather than healing people. Now that Vandertz is more or less safe from being taken down again, Gordon can bring him back up and with his assistance we can try to clear an area around Ociel and Don Quixote.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3601 on: February 15, 2017, 01:49:05 pm »

Also those move choices were pretty weird, prepare to be bombarded again.

I generally ask what to do for a reason. :v

And this is what happens when you charge forward alone without the defenses or evasion for that. :U Are you sure you don't want to come up with a different build? Right not it is neither slow and tanky nor fast and deadly, and Adept depends a lot on SKL.

I was going to make a comment that Yvain was so weak because he was getting poor levels but I did the maths and he's around par so the distribution is probably to blame. He needs luck to activate Adept of course, but 30% RES isn't contributing much. The points invested there could be more helpful in another stat. Also can someone double-check his progressions for me? It looks like he's missing 20% and I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something important or not.

Also I just noticed Kaarina is probably the hardest target to hit when near Lycan because of the support and PS bonuses. And if she is on a mountain/forest even with triangle advantage people are going to miss. :V Plus that crit bonus.

I was going to make a comment on how Vandertz is pretty close to Kaarina in dodginess while being better armoured and deadlier, but I remembered that flying units don't get terrain bonuses so... Yeah. I'd still say that he's a better unit overall, since he can actually hit and deals good damage with the PS bonuses he has without being significantly weaker on defence. Of course they both pale in comparison to Lycan but who doesn't?

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #3602 on: February 15, 2017, 01:50:53 pm »

[scree-

what is with my characters and getting critted
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: February 15, 2017, 04:18:47 pm »

Yeah, the distribution isn't too good, and frankly these builds splitting growths -too- much can end badly. Focusing in a role is safer, or at least getting Blossom instead of a cost skill. And now after re-checking his sheet...you are correct, Bowtie didn't add 20% on his starting growth. So now re-statting AND re-rolling will have to happen. c.c
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:24:21 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: February 15, 2017, 04:20:48 pm »

@Sirus: Ociel is likely to get downed as soon as you get him up; it'd probably be a safer bet to take Aura's place and healing Vandertz since he's free from most threats at the moment.

That'd also put Gordon behind a semi-wall instead of risking attacks against him.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3605 on: February 16, 2017, 01:13:59 pm »

Will Tiruin change her action?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: February 16, 2017, 01:52:09 pm »

Tiruin, help me help you pris
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: February 16, 2017, 07:14:48 pm »

Bowtie pris I need your new sheet to re-roll the level ups, don't forget about the 5% growth on promotion. You are free to also change your ability/PS if needed.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: February 16, 2017, 07:27:09 pm »

i didn't say i wanted a new build though ;;

(i do, i decided that recently, but i didn't tell you anything like that before)
Black lives matter.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: February 16, 2017, 08:22:50 pm »

Even if you don't want a new build, you forgot to add 20% growth on your sheet. So you still need to distribute those points and re-roll everything anyway, so I am already giving you the option of changing your build too.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: February 16, 2017, 08:54:53 pm »

aa
Black lives matter.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: February 16, 2017, 09:59:05 pm »

Now we're missing USEC and Tiruin's correction.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: February 17, 2017, 07:12:26 am »

Now we're missing USEC and Tiruin's correction.
Sorry, missed this! :O Was at work the whole time! (Thanks Cael for the PMs :) )

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: February 18, 2017, 10:12:55 am »

USEC, I think we're just waiting on you now.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: February 18, 2017, 12:01:09 pm »

Except not? Still waiting on Bowtie's new sheet and action.
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 308