Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205343 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3390 on: September 05, 2016, 02:32:56 pm »

I usually make LCK my dump stat unless my build needs it (Lilly) or I have points to spare (Diana).
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #3391 on: September 05, 2016, 04:58:28 pm »

Yeah, same here. Though then again Luck does give a bonus to evade... Might not be an entirely bad idea to go full glass cannon and ignore Def and Res in favour of Luck and Speed. You'd die horribly if you ever got hit, but standing on defensable terrain with good supports and PSs you'd rarely suffer a blow. I mean, just look at how much evade Kaarina has stacked right now and imagine how more it'd be if her Luck wasn't terrible.

Then again I've been thinking about making a tank crossbowman with no strength and tons of magic for Center/whatever regen, so maybe my thinking isn't the most sound when it comes to these kinds of things. The only reason that I wouldn't make such a character is that crossbows have poor damage and I'm not sure if the trade-off for regen is worth it...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: September 05, 2016, 05:28:42 pm »

Evade tank is possible. Lilly (my character in Sword's FEF) has 81 Evade, +15 more if the enemy tries to attack her out of melee range. Her gimmick is that if she does get hit, she has about a 50% chance (Counter) to make the enemy take slightly more damage than she did (+2 DAM on Counter personal skill) if they're in melee range... and since she only has 2 DEF and 6 RES, she usually has a lot of damage to work with when she does get hit. It's a pretty good build.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: September 05, 2016, 05:34:51 pm »

Evade tank is possible. Lilly (my character in Sword's FEF) has 81 Evade, +15 more if the enemy tries to attack her out of melee range. Her gimmick is that if she does get hit, she has about a 50% chance (Counter) to make the enemy take slightly more damage than she did (+2 DAM on Counter personal skill) if they're in melee range... and since she only has 2 DEF and 6 RES, she usually has a lot of damage to work with when she does get hit. It's a pretty good build.

Huh, didn't know I ran FH now :P

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: September 05, 2016, 05:35:39 pm »

Well. Sounds like funtimes to me. I know what build I'm cribbing next game.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: September 05, 2016, 05:38:41 pm »

Whoops, I got confused. Solymr's FEF, not Sword's. >.<

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: September 05, 2016, 08:19:56 pm »

Twinwolf and Sentient, post pris. :V

Edit: Vandertz already killed that hero, choose another target.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 08:59:30 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: September 06, 2016, 05:42:13 pm »

Welp, I missed that.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: September 06, 2016, 05:47:03 pm »

post what ;;
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: September 06, 2016, 06:05:48 pm »

Presumably your action.

Speaking of, noticed Praef's edit and edited my action accordingly.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: September 06, 2016, 09:35:05 pm »

Presumably your action.

Aura already killed that Executioner. :T

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: September 06, 2016, 09:52:21 pm »

Edited again. I don't *think* the Assassin is dead.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: September 06, 2016, 10:20:37 pm »

It has 84 evasion while in the forest. I shouldn't be reminding people what is a good or bad idea. :V

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: September 07, 2016, 06:07:35 am »

Presumably your action.

what should I kill
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 308