Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204881 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #2865 on: March 31, 2015, 01:47:59 pm »

Maybe. Maybe I'll take someone hostage and start making terrible puns and sexual jokes until Praef gets the turn done. Also, here are the battle stats to try and convince him to run the posted actions:
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: April 01, 2015, 12:12:21 pm »

Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that to happen to Kaarina... At least we don't have to worry about healing her now.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: April 01, 2015, 12:19:22 pm »

Oh, I got distracted. I read that as Abo1 instead of Ento. Let me fix that.

Edit: The outcome was still hilarious, check the second roll.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: April 01, 2015, 12:22:19 pm »

Level ups:

Gordon Duvall: +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Lesan Xesnet: +HP, +STR, +DEF, +RES, +SPD
Vandertz Angra: +HP, +STR, +SKL, +LUK, +RES, +SPD
Garret Bale: +STR, +SKL, +SPD
Katerina LeBlanc: +HP, +SKL, DEF, +SPD
Sophie Desrosiers: +MAG, +SPD
Lycan: +HP, +STR, +DEF, +SPD
Kaarina Nurmi: +HP, +SKL, +RES
Elysse: +MAG, +SKL, +RES, +SPD
Maiya Waver: +str, +SKL, +SPD
Elend Kälte: +SKL, +LUK, +RES
Aura Lucè: +HP, +LUK, +SPD

Gonna update when I am not feeling so lazy. :U

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: April 01, 2015, 12:22:56 pm »

I am tanky 8)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: April 01, 2015, 12:23:39 pm »

I will take it :3

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: April 01, 2015, 12:30:52 pm »

I guess I'll take it. Kaarina is pretty close to her averages right now, so I can't complain. She just seems weak when compared to Lycan the ubermensch, goddamn. He's like someone strapped a jet engine to a tank.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: April 02, 2015, 01:55:52 am »

Damnit, Elend is in major need of strength at the moment. >_>
Actually, she's just in need of a few 3 or 4-stat levels. And no HP or SPD growths, which thankfully she got. Just wish it was STR instead of RES.

Soooooo glad she didn't get SPD though.
*edit*
Realised it's because she can't. I didn't realise because Praef doesn't seem to have been updating the Current Stats block, but Elend has maxed SPD.

By the way Praef, when we promote, can we please not use the Falco Knight's ability and instead figure out something else (like a slightly nerfed 1.3 Charge)? Or at least make it better, because it is quite incredibly terrible. It's got a low activation chance, and it's not even that good when it does activate.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:55:48 am by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: April 02, 2015, 01:57:34 am »

It's pretty decent. Another chance at full battle? Especially with how fast you are. Making it spd+lck to activate would fix the low chance of activation, but it's realllllly not that bad.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: April 02, 2015, 02:16:28 am »

It's only a useful skill if you're a lot stronger than your enemy. You have no control over it, it rarely activates, it can get you killed because when it does activate it lets the enemy get in another attack. That's if it activates, which it might, possibly, rarely do. Occasionally. If all of its conditions are met, and RNG smiles upon you, and you aren't fighting an enemy that will kill you with their counter attack then maybe it will be useful.

Let me be entirely honest, if I had the choice of having the skill and not having the skill without any other options, I'd choose to just flat out not have it.
The circle is complete.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: April 02, 2015, 02:26:09 am »

Well... If you have less HP than your opponent, it won't trigger. Which means it's unlikely to proc against someone who can outright kill you. Second of all, falcos are known for being speedy, not necessarily strong. So this whole thing with them is that they get extra attacks to do more damage since they don't always do a ton of damage in just one round. It's not like it's the most useless skill out there, and has the potential to be extremely useful.

(Skills I would list as being less useful: Sanctuary (is only useful in one very specific situation), Crusader's upgraded Fencer skill, Dancing Blade, Enchant, Trapper, War Horse, Infiltration, Summoner (requires high levels to actually be useful, usually more useful for you to just attack), Single Stroke (yay +15 crit, big whoop. theoretically less chance to cause a crit than Charge is to activate), Triangle attack (a)healer, b)requires positioning three people only one of whom gets the crit *if* they hit), forest camo, scatter)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: April 02, 2015, 02:37:25 am »

I can see its plus points, but I'd prefer to not have the skill than to have it. Also, I can see this happening too vividly.

Quote from: Sword
So this whole thing with them is that they get extra attacks to do more damage since they don't always do a ton of damage in just one round.

Right, and they aren't known for being tanky, either. The enemy gets the same benefit as the Falco Knight. They get the extra attacks as well.

Falco: Attack! Enemy: Attack!, Skill, Falco: Miss! Enemy: Kills Falco!

I'll agree that Enchant, Sanctuary and Triangle attack are probably worse, haven't seen them.

Charge is just too random, and it isn't always a GOOD thing when it procs which makes the randomness even worse. If it just gave the Falco one extra attack I'd be fine with it, but a whole other round of combat? God no.
The circle is complete.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: April 02, 2015, 10:39:09 am »

Yeah, yeah. I had been discussing with Cael changing some promoted class abilities, some with brand-new abilities or just the updated ones from the most recent handbooks.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 308