Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 205376 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread)
« Reply #1530 on: March 12, 2014, 12:20:11 am »

Yeah, yeah. Saw it, going to keep the basic one there for now.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: March 12, 2014, 10:22:40 am »

Oh, wow, did not even see that you had put me in the OP. When I checked last I wasn't in there, lol. Sorry bout that.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: March 12, 2014, 11:06:44 am »

Nanoha didn't miss MAG in a single level up so far. Isn't there any magic-user desperate for some MAG?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: March 12, 2014, 11:09:57 am »

I gotta say, playing a Nomad is way more fun than I was expecting it to be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: March 12, 2014, 11:11:12 am »

@Cael: Me. :P I just don't want to be greedy about it.

@Blade: Weird, huh? I'm having fun with Shaundra too. I guess there's just something about archers... which explains NoH. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: March 12, 2014, 11:24:51 am »

@Blade: Weird, huh? I'm having fun with Shaundra too. I guess there's just something about archers... which explains NoH. XD

I still chalk that up to people wanting to emulate Charlotte's murder powers.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: March 12, 2014, 11:28:27 am »

I'm certainly going to try that with Shaundra, at least. I plan on getting +10 crit for every PS, and the planned S-Rank with Powder should certainly help (Light and Darkness bonuses in common - mainly just crit - stack for both of us when supporting each other, right?). :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: March 12, 2014, 11:29:00 am »

I still chalk that up to people wanting to emulate Charlotte's murder powers.
That's probably it :p
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: March 12, 2014, 11:32:22 am »

Hey PS, I've been wondering something. With Discipline, I get the bonus to Weapon levels carried over after promotion right? Also, do you guys think I should up my Longbow proficiency next level, or put this one in recurve?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: March 12, 2014, 11:36:51 am »

That's a tough decision. Longbows are more useful but you're likely to get more Recurve bows. Hmm.

I would say Recurve because, as I said, we're likely to find more of them. Longbows are more of a special occasion use thing anyway, to kill mages or other archers. Or if you just really really need to hit an enemy but can't quite make it to them. :P

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: March 12, 2014, 11:41:55 am »

I'll second Recurve. They're way more common and the Nomad's special weapon is recurve.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: March 12, 2014, 11:58:47 am »

Hey PS, I've been wondering something. With Discipline, I get the bonus to Weapon levels carried over after promotion right? Also, do you guys think I should up my Longbow proficiency next level, or put this one in recurve?

That isn't exactly how that works :V You would go from Recu C to B, and from bows D to C.

Edit: At least I think it is like that, dunno.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: March 12, 2014, 12:04:34 pm »

I'll second Recurve. They're way more common and the Nomad's special weapon is recurve.

Well I can already use that without penalty.

Okay, bumping Recurve to B would put it at S on promotion, slightly reduce the weight penalty on a steel bow if/when I get one, also reduce the penalty for a killer bow (Both to 2, they have the same weight), and would let me use a Brave Bow or a Sun Bow, though both at fairly significant speed costs. Either of those two would be crazy useful though, especially the sun bow if enemy cavalry attempts to pursue me.

Increasing Longbow to C on the other hand, would give me access to the Lunar Longbow or Steel Yari, and reduce weight penalties for all Longbows, since there are none I can currently use without slowing down.

Recurve probably is more useful for the moment. I'll save the Longbow power up for level 16.

@ Praef

That isn't exactly how that works :V You would go from Recu C to B, and from bows D to C.

I would assume that it would increase the sub-proficiency by one rank. As it is, if my bonus weapon level carries over (and the skill becomes worthless if it doesn't), I'm going to have S rank in Recurve, Longbow, and Slashing Subcategories. If it increased the entire branch of subcategories, I'd have... S rank in all bows upon promotion, and S in all swords once I was capped out. Which seems a bit broken.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: March 12, 2014, 12:18:55 pm »

Oh, ok. Guess it's up to scapheap then.

If it increased the entire branch of subcategories, I'd have... S rank in all bows upon promotion, and S in all swords once I was capped out. Which seems a bit broken.

Yeah, I'm also pretty sure it only increases the chosen subcategory and it does carry over during promotion.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: March 12, 2014, 12:43:18 pm »

Right, right. So it will only be B, but bows will keep on D. And yes, it does carry over promotion.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 308