Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204642 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I will go ahead and assume you meant attacking from 21, 10 instead of 22, 10 as it would mean attacking at range 1, Lenglon. But I shouldn't be poking players about possible mistakes that don't involve invalid moves at this point of the game, so make sure you double-check your actions.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

when I look at the map, Kee2 is standing in square (21,10)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Praef meant 23-10. But yeah, using your coordinates, you'd attack the Gargoyle within retaliation range which I assume was caused by a coord mixup.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

isn't it using a range 1-2 weapon, so it doesn't matter? I was expecting retaliation, though if it has a meele-only spear for some reason then i'll happily shift where I attack from to (23,10)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's using a silver lance.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In that case I'm an idiot, and I'd like to take your suggestion. Thank you.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!)
« Reply #4566 on: February 10, 2019, 02:57:59 pm »

Promoted Level 12:
15, 60, 53, 33, 79, 61, 88, 38

gordon gets: +1 HP, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
89, 46, 12, 49, 71, 31, 74, 56

vandertz gets: +1 STR, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
85, 99, 15, 29, 95, 70, 72, 12

katerina gets: +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 SPD.
70, 20, 11, 50, 79, 60, 53, 2

anne gets: +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 SPD.
28, 7, 45, 15, 18, 40, 57, 56

seraphim gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 RES.
35, 1, 94, 43, 9, 38, 9, 67

lycan gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 RES.
37, 79, 53, 92, 24, 37, 45, 43

kaarina gets: +1 HP, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
23, 90, 64, 32, 28, 80, 57, 53

aura gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 LCK.
65, 14, 50, 21, 35, 2, 80, 39

ociel gets: +1 STR, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
58, 59, 87, 65, 45, 80, 6, 39

sena gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 RES, +1 SPD.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 02:59:30 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't forget to manage your inventory!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lenglon, you posted the storage stuff in the IC thread.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Seems like as good a place to put it as any.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think Lenglon's post was a bit vague and possibly requiring some of our own input. I'll take a look at the available items in a bit to see if there's any I'll have to fight over.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it is better to do inventory management in the OOC thread because people still need to reach an agreement on who gets what. And keep in mind there are a lot of different items being held by the PCs too, so make sure to check their sheet.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:48:08 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I'm going to send the Thunder Hammer to storage.

Also we have a bunch of stat-up items, we should probably use those. Whose stats are lower than they ought to be (for example, having a growth of 70 on STR but only proccing it half the time or whatever)?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:04:30 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Lenglon and Praef, since we're the spear/lance wielders we should split them between us. I do think the Scraping Spear could be a good call for Anne because she's the one who's the most likely to make several attacks and scrape many DEF points off an enemy. Same logic for the Brave Lance, so she has more chances to trigger Adept, though that's just slightly more debatable since it requires direct contact with the enemy. Vandertz already has Pierce, so I'd like the Heartseeker for Lycan. Vandertz should get a physical damage throwing spear (Ghru or Silver Jav) or/and the Axereaver for tactical flexibility.

Lycan gets the Iron Knight Great Hammer for sure, though. As far as stat boosters go, I believe his lack of RES is already on the exaggerated side, but since there are no RES stat boosters I'll most likely store the Soliferrum, grab the 1/3 Pure Water and maybe one Angelic Cloth at most since I am likely to cap.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 303 304 [305] 306 307 308