Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204677 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't update the weapon durability on pastebin until the map is over or until it is broken, which is why you can see their durability near the character's HP in the spoilers. It is easier to keep it in control via notepad and there instead of editing people's sheets whenever they attack.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My bad. I was kind of stupefied by Tir's predicament and totally forgot to post.

Lenglon, can you save Aura?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

I think we can afford to barge in and kill the monsters V:

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

My bad. I was kind of stupefied by Tir's predicament and totally forgot to post.

Lenglon, can you save Aura?
I could, but I don't think she'd get to stay up after I vuln'd her. I think I could also rescue her and bring her over the wall for a safe rez, but that'd put her way out of position and unable to do anything. Is the main group able to roll forward and overtake her position?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

No, none of the rest of us can reach her. You might as well drag her to safety and we'll get her back in the fight when we can.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile

Actually I can reach her and give her a 40 hp heal if you vuln her beforehand.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I can reach her and give her a 40 hp heal if you vuln her beforehand.
Well then, that looks like a solution.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was more thinking about a rescue save since I'm not sure we want to charge to kill all the monsters judging by what carelessness already did to us not long ago.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im just hesitant because that'll take us both out of the fight for four turns (pickup, dropoff (assume van uses vuln to save a turn) re-pickup, and finally re-dropoff)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think people came up with a quicker alternative anyway and since I have no time to come up with alternatives we can probably stick with it.

I'll do my part and avoid spewing any death flag-sounding clichés.
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My apologies for the delay, got an exam next week.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Level ups:
24, 33, 38, 34, 20, 24, 95, 23

gordon gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 LCK, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.

3, 98, 39, 62, 45, 4, 75, 9

vandertz gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.
22, 97, 31, 30, 75, 84, 76, 61

katerina gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 SPD.
14, 57, 63, 68, 99, 84, 30, 4

anne gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 SPD.
55, 2, 48, 33, 39, 19, 65, 57

seraphim gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 DEF.
33, 10, 76, 82, 91, 88, 64, 29

lycan gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 SPD.
42, 12, 41, 15, 62, 84, 93, 16

kaarina gets: +1 HP, +1 STR, +1 SKL, +1 SPD.
48, 89, 75, 23, 21, 86, 97, 2

aura gets: +1 HP, +1 SKL, +1 LCK, +1 SPD.
20, 92, 43, 60, 40, 68, 28, 18

ociel gets: +1 HP, +1 MAG, +1 SKL, +1 SPD.
40, 97, 85, 79, 58, 21, 69, 30

sena gets: +1 HP, +1 DEF, +1 SPD.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Again I do apologize about the delay, it is nearing the end of the semester, so I had been trying to focus on the exams and all of that. I will have the enemy stats ready later today. You are free to post IC RP stuff, but don't post actions yet(Even if I doubt someone is going to charge at them without knowing their stats).
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:25:59 am by Praefectus Screptum »

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Enemy stats added, you are free to post combat actions.
Pages: 1 ... 299 300 [301] 302 303 ... 308