Yes.
- 4 (50%)
No.
- 0 (0%)
Indifferent about it.
- 4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 308

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum OOC thread: COMPLETED!  (Read 204731 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4426 on: October 13, 2017, 11:02:57 pm »

I've been busy. Also,

fak u
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (OOC thread/Recruitment is closed!
« Reply #4427 on: October 17, 2017, 06:58:39 am »

Do I really need to force people to interact? :u

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4428 on: October 17, 2017, 07:01:11 am »

Maybe automove the party to a more sociable setting? Because right now we're standing around the walls knee-deep in the dead. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4429 on: October 17, 2017, 07:56:09 am »

They already received permission to head to the barracks.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4430 on: October 21, 2017, 05:36:48 pm »

I will give 2 to 4 days for interaction as I still need to work on the next map, so please use it. :V

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4431 on: October 23, 2017, 05:49:39 pm »

I've barely been posting online after about two solid weeks of feeling like crap, but lo and behold: an IC post.

Feeling like crap might not be totally over either.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4432 on: November 01, 2017, 05:03:11 pm »

Excuse the delay, been preparing  myself for an exam, and turns out this exam is SO absurd that we are doing it in a group. But hopefully I will have the next map ready until friday-So get those interactions going. :u

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4433 on: November 10, 2017, 04:28:48 pm »

Hmmm
Brave Bow+either Silver Sword or Silver Bow
Or Golden Bow
Hmmmm
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4434 on: November 10, 2017, 04:29:49 pm »

I kinda don't need Arcthunder, the 10 bonus hit on Thoron is nice but I don't know what other thing I can get :V

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4435 on: November 11, 2017, 09:55:39 am »

Can anyone weigh in on what Gordon should pick up? That S-rank staff seems to be tailor-made for averting TPKs (like the one we were faced with on the last map), but with only 8 uses it might fall into the "too awesome to use" category. Maybe Physic and Hammerne would be better?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Solymr

• Bay Watcher
  • BEEP BOP READ SOLDIERMON
    • View Profile
« Reply #4436 on: November 11, 2017, 09:59:34 am »

Grab Fortify, become oldAlbert V:

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4437 on: November 18, 2017, 11:31:18 am »

Welp. Not a lot of choices for me, good or bad. I really wanted that +10 to hit in the player phase, but since I can't use the Gargoyle Flame Hammer I didn't have any other options for my A-rank weapon. If there was an A-rank throwing axe/weapon/thingy I would have probably snapped that up in a heartbeat.

Unless someone else has an A-rank weapon they want? As far as I can tell I don't have to be able to wield the weapon to get it, right?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4438 on: November 21, 2017, 06:55:33 pm »

Yeah, you can get it even if you aren't able to use it.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4439 on: November 22, 2017, 09:28:13 pm »

Also don't forget to do inventory management, people. Keep in mind the max number of items is six now.
Pages: 1 ... 294 295 [296] 297 298 ... 308